Recommend me some GBA games,

IceDigger

[H]F Junkie
Recommend me some Gameboy Advance games guys.

Something to play at work while the boss isn’t looking.

Can't go wrong with any of the Castlevanias: Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance, Aria of Sorrow. The GBA also has my favorite Pokémon games on it: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald. Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire is also pretty damned addicting.

Few more:

Mario Golf: Advance Tour is amazing, having an RPG-like structure that pulls you in.
Metroid: Zero Mission is the critically acclaimed remake of the original game. Plays very smooth, has that classic fun "Metroidvania" gameplay, looks great.
Metroid: Fusion is a little more contentious, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. The story narrative gets overbearing at times.

I second all of these:

Castlevania games
Metroid games
Mario Golf

Add these:

Mario Advance games
Zelda Minish Cap
Advance Wars

I'll post some more if I think of any. I haven't played any in years, but they just added a GBA core to MiSTer, so I'll be getting back into them soon.

Agreed with all the above, also

Drill Dozer (cute, a bit megaman-ish but also a bit of a puzzler later on, beat it and was very satisfied)
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (platform puzzler, surprised me how fun it was, didn't beat it...)
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (RPG)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Fire Emblem
Ninja Five-O (never played it but looked fun, find it cheap on amazon)

Zelda Minish Cap is one of the best Zeldas ever

Tony Hawk games. I like them on GBA better than the regular console versions.

You can also play Gameboy and Gameboy color games. So that means you can play Metal Gear Solid for Gameboy Color. Its a completely new/original game. And its arguably top 3 MGS games.

I bought a GBA the eyestrain was so bad so I sold it. Played just Metroid.

Back