Recommand Me A Case

TheBuzzer

HACK THE WORLD!
Last edited:
How many SSDs are you talking about? You can fit a ton in the Sliger, 2 behind the front panel and up to 8 if you get the optional SSD brackets.

How many SSDs are you talking about? You can fit a ton in the Sliger, 2 behind the front panel and up to 8 if you get the optional SSD brackets.

yeah saw that and that seems like a good choice for me but still looking for more options. would be nice if i can fit a dtx type motherboard and not only a itx since i think there might be more dtx releases in the future for more powerful motherboards

Another interesting one is ghost-s1 where you can make it a bit bigger by adding a tophat.

but I wish there was some front io ports. woulld be neat if the top hat can add a bluray drive / front ios.

I've got the itch to build a Ryzen SFF gaming PC and that Sliger looks interesting. Whichever case I get has to hold my EVGA 3080.

I just dealt with this. The problem isn't so much small cases fitting all the parts. It is cooling the parts once they are in and running.

I had a 5950x and a 3090FE in a NR200 and just couldn't keep them cool enough. I either had to downsize the video card to put a larger HSF/AIO on the CPU or downsize the CPU to a 65W version to control it with a smaller HSF to allow for more cooling on the video card.

I might be interested in trying again with a Ghost case with a tophat for a CPU AIO.

This open air SFF has me curious.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WC3NDBH/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_3?smid=A23R9SB8WC1LIY&psc=1

matx.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back