Realtek audio console

ralphie1313

Limp Gawd
Hi i have asus motherboard with realtek audio on board, and they have there own software realtek audio console for all the sound settings but it wont open the program i reinstalled it 8 times and from 3 diff asus disk that comes with the mother board anyone else have this problem?

try turning off auto driver installs: advanced system settings>hardware tab>device installation settings>off
then uninstall the driver via device manager: right click device>uninstall>remove driver
then uninstall the driver/app in apps and programs.
reboot and try installing the one you want. if you want more up to date ones to install tpu has a forum thread dedicated to realtek driver packs.

Hi i have asus motherboard with realtek audio on board, and they have there own software realtek audio console for all the sound settings but it wont open the program i reinstalled it 8 times and from 3 diff asus disk that comes with the mother board anyone else have this problem?
Uninstall everything and download realtek drivers from some site.
I just recently installed the latest realtek drivers, they are neither on the motherboard page nor on the realtek website.
I currently have realtek audio driver version 6.0.9384.1
It is very difficult to find it because it is almost nowhere.
https://www.driverscloud.com/en/ser...2-0/realtek-realtek-audiov6093841-whql-rtkzip
That's it for this motherboard:
https://www.asrock.com/mb/amd/b450m steel legend/
I don't understand why the realtek site doesn't have anything, the asrock site (motherboard) has but they are not the latest version of the drivers, the automatic update does not work, I don't understand where people find these drivers, I had to search the whole internet and I could barely find one for the integrated sound and for realtek ethernet driver.

So do the following, download the free program CCleaner.
https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download
It has an option to check the driver, it will scan your drivers and see which ones are outdated, but at the same time it will also show you which is the latest, write down the number of that driver and look for it on the Internet and download it.
Look in the specifications of the motherboard to see which realtek chip it is.If you download the wrong one, it won't even install, if it's good, it will accept it.

Last edited:
try turning off auto driver installs: advanced system settings>hardware tab>device installation settings>off
then uninstall the driver via device manager: right click device>uninstall>remove driver
then uninstall the driver/app in apps and programs.
reboot and try installing the one you want. if you want more up to date ones to install tpu has a forum thread dedicated to realtek driver packs.
Hi thanks for the reply so i did everything u said and i reinstalled the drivers from my motherboard cd, so on the cd there is no program call audio console but when u install the drivers that program comes up in your list of programs so now after i did everything u said and i reinstalled the drivers the program does not even come up now so i dont know what the hell going on but its just the program i want to work the drivers are fine, audio works great its just the program has all the setting eq, surround settings and so on. I had a different asus motherboard a few months ago and it worked fine the program, so i bought the dark hero and now the program dont work. i will post on tpu also thanks so much...

Uninstall everything and download realtek drivers from some site.
I just recently installed the latest realtek drivers, they are neither on the motherboard page nor on the realtek website.
I currently have realtek audio driver version 6.0.9384.1
It is very difficult to find it because it is almost nowhere.
https://www.driverscloud.com/en/ser...2-0/realtek-realtek-audiov6093841-whql-rtkzip
That's it for this motherboard:
https://www.asrock.com/mb/amd/b450m steel legend/
I don't understand why the realtek site doesn't have anything, the asrock site (motherboard) has but they are not the latest version of the drivers, the automatic update does not work, I don't understand where people find these drivers, I had to search the whole internet and I could barely find one for the integrated sound and for realtek ethernet driver.

So do the following, download the free program CCleaner.
https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download
It has an option to check the driver, it will scan your drivers and see which ones are outdated, but at the same time it will also show you which is the latest, write down the number of that driver and look for it on the Internet and download it.
Look in the specifications of the motherboard to see which realtek chip it is.If you download the wrong one, it won't even install, if it's good, it will accept it.
Hi thanks for the reply as i mentioned the reply before this my drivers are fine its just the realtek audio console i can not get to open ..

Is there another audio program i can use like realtek's console?
No.In order to use other software, you have to buy a discrete sound card

I don't understand why you can't open the realtek audio console, but basically there is nothing important or useful for you.
I set everything via the control panel, hardware and sound and sound, speaker properties.
I have realtek audio console under all apps, but I say there is nothing useful in it.
I don't know why you can't open it, try other newer realtek drivers.And update your OS.

By any chance, did you install DCH realtek drivers? If you did, then the Realtek Audio Console should have been installed from the Microsoft Store as a UWP app.

i have always had trouble with the Asus sound systems! Getting almost as bad as Creative--well, not that bad. Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver from the Asus support website? The driver discs will all be old versions most likely. And it might require something from the Windows store as well. I looked up the drivers info for your motherboard for Windows 10--not sure your version or OS. Input your OS in the proper spot on this page then scroll down to Realtek drivers.

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/rog crosshair viii dark hero/helpdesk_download/

These drivers should give you the Asus-branded audio system. Good luck.

Attachments

• Realtek Audio Console.PNG
    Realtek Audio Console.PNG
    114.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back