Really small ARG LEDs thta come in the M2 coolers?

DWD1961

[H]ard|Gawd
Inside every M2 PC ARGB or even RGB cooler is a really small SMD package on a 1/8" pcb strip. It's the same size that are in the Phanteks Halos ARGB fan covers (et al).

Anyone know what type/size those are where to purchase them?

"5050" is the type of the RGBLED package that's super common. There's a gazillion implementations of their placement onto a PCB ranging from tape to grids to strips to rings but they mostly seem to be that same type. Just keep an eye for the specs because not all 5050s are RGB

"5050" is the type of the RGBLED package that's super common. There's a gazillion implementations of their placement onto a PCB ranging from tape to grids to strips to rings but they mostly seem to be that same type. Just keep an eye for the specs because not all 5050s are RGB
Yes, I know that but I'm looking for something really small and outlined above. I want to modify the light pattern in one of my ARGB M2 coolers. The 5050 won't even come close to fitting.

Yes, I know that but I'm looking for something really small and outlined above. I want to modify the light pattern in one of my ARGB M2 coolers. The 5050 won't even come close to fitting.
oops sorry. I couldn't find a pic of what's inside the Phanteks Halos and made an assumption abt what's inside (you know what they say about doing that)

oops sorry. I couldn't find a pic of what's inside the Phanteks Halos and made an assumption abt what's inside (you know what they say about doing that)
No need to apologize. I should have taken a picture. Some are flexible and some are stiff. The one in the
PXL_20210306_061250485.jpg
picture is really stiff and can't bend.

No need to apologize. I should have taken a picture. Some are flexible and some are stiff. The one in theView attachment 336106 picture is really stiff and can't bend.
I see "1210" in the part # which is a clue

these look like a match for individual chips (overwhelming variety of makes and colors there, but that's DigiKey for ya)

Edit- they're also available assembled in strip form, try searching for 1210 tape

Back