Razor Kishi Game Controller for Android Phone (USB-C) $30 bucks (normally like 60-70)

Blakestr

[H]ard|Gawd
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I grabbed one of these off of ebay a few months back for about $38. Alternatively, Best Buy has these on sale currently for $45 (Android) or $50 (Xbox) if you don't trust "open box" (mine looked new and works well). There's really no difference between the "Android" and "Xbox" versions of these. Note that this is the older version and a newer V2 version is available with a slightly different design that fits some of the larger phones so check to make sure your phone is compatible with this.

Works pretty well for Xbox game pass and if you have roms the RetroArch app is pretty powerful. It is a hassle if you use a good phone case though, so you have to take the phone out of the case when you want to use the Kishi as OP mentioned. Some slim cases will fit into the Kishi if you pull out the rubber inserts.

I found the d-pads to be really mushy on these, which killed a lot of potential use cases for emulation.

How is reliability on these? Skeptical about getting used Razor stuff. I just remember my Razor Naga did not last very long slightly over a year after I replaced it with a Logitech G600 which I'm still using today.

How is reliability on these? Skeptical about getting used Razor stuff. I just remember my Razor Naga did not last very long slightly over a year after I replaced it with a Logitech G600 which I'm still using today.
I don't think reliability is a big issue with these, but can't speak to it personally as I haven't used mine that much. I am pretty sure that a company called Gamevice built the V1 Kishi for Razer though, so general razer reliability issues may not apply here.

I've been carrying the same Kishi in a bag just floating around with other stuff in there. (work at a fire dept every 3rd day) - I've carried it for like 18 months - I hardly ever play it but when I do it works fine - I noticed once I knocked off the trigger buttons but I blame that on my poor transporting than any defect. (it reattached with no issue)

Back