Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)

It might take a few 1 or 2 years for the PS4 games to die out for crossgen. I don't think I'll pick up any crossgen games from now on just not worth my time which is more valuable then a last gen game on the PS5 and PS4. The thing is there are no Exclusives coming out really nothing on the Horizon if it is it's on PC as well.

It might take a few 1 or 2 years for the PS4 games to die out for crossgen. I don't think I'll pick up any crossgen games from now on just not worth my time which is more valuable then a last gen game on the PS5 and PS4. The thing is there are no Exclusives coming out really nothing on the Horizon if it is it's on PC as well.
Sony said they will keep supporting PS4 releases for the foreseeable future..it funny since they are not even producting any PS4s.

Last edited:
Sony said they will keep supporting PS4 releases for the foreseeable future..it funny since they are not even production any PS4s.
They also can't keep PS5's in stock and game sales make them more money then console ones.

Back