Raptor Lake 2022 October at the latest

I don't know. I have a 13700k and at stock speeds with unlimited power for PL1/PL2, I only hit 80C or so at ~245W with an EK 360 AIO doing a CPU stress test. If I limit it to 150W, it will stay in the 60C range under a load. 95W defeats the purpose. Might as well stick with a 13600k if you're going to choke it like that.
360mm aio being key here.

I was hitting 100C easily with defaults, unlimited watts. The sweet spot so far is 288W with minus 0.1 adaptive voltage, getting around 1.3v at load and mid 80sC on a triple aio. Lost maybe 100pts on cinebench r23 10 min runs (41k+), and cut peak wattage by probably 70w.

I also put a buckle on instead of the ILM, always take it off unlatched lol

Kryonaut deteriorates over 80C.
It's meant to be used for custom loops, didn't occur to me how hot modern CPUs run until after I assembled everything.
If you are worried about 'pump-out', get Hydronaut. Its designed to resist pump-out and be a longer term solution.

Can someone with a 13700k do a cinibench R23 multicore test---with only the 8 Pcores active?

I'm curious how it compares to my 12700k

Finally was able to use my 13700K Asus did a Bios update middle of December that fixed everything. I almost bought another motherboard just so I could jump on DDR5 as well glad
I held out and waited I didn't know if Asus would ever come around.

Finally was able to use my 13700K Asus did a Bios update middle of December that fixed everything. I almost bought another motherboard just so I could jump on DDR5 as well glad
I held out and waited I didn't know if Asus would ever come around.
Keep checking the bios page. They started putting out a new bios in the past few days, for most of their Z690/B660 boards.

Is it 2004 that is what I have installed. I have no reason to update again I updated X3 times since launch.

Is it 2004 that is what I have installed. I have no reason to update again I updated X3 times since launch.
I think the version numbers for each board are different. But for my Asus B660 board, it also says this:

We suggest updating the ME firmware to the latest version 16.1.25.2020v2

And then if you scroll to the bottom of the bios page, there is an ME update tool, with that version.

My Z690 isn't Asus

**which Asus board do you have?

Asus Tuf Z690 I updated that to that ME firmware the funny thing is I downloaded the wrong Bios but it wouldn't let me update it until I figured I had the wrong board on the Asus page there are 3 different boards so I was mixed up.

Asus Tuf Z690 I updated that to that ME firmware the funny thing is I downloaded the wrong Bios but it wouldn't let me update it until I figured I had the wrong board on the Asus page there are 3 different boards so I was mixed up.
Ah, I have the TUF B660m (MATX).

Looks like your latest bios is 2204, from mid December, as you said.

The B660 had a December update. But it just got another, a few days ago.

Back