Rainbow Six Extraction

ACG and Gman have slightly less negative outlooks at least. I can't say any review so far has swayed me in one direction or the other. I'll check it out on gamepass, but I never would have spent money on this.

Looks like it's out on Xbox but I can't play it on Game Pass PC yet. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow.

Talk about spitting on Tom Clancys grave, this shouldn't be associated with rainbow six.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow® Six Extraction2022-1-20-0-17-39.jpg

Cool Startup logo

Tom Clancy's Rainbow® Six Extraction2022-1-20-0-29-3.jpg

Ellis Island

Tom Clancy's Rainbow® Six Extraction2022-1-20-0-27-50.jpg

Plant it

Tom Clancy's Rainbow® Six Extraction2022-1-20-0-30-25.jpg

Stuff slows your character down

Set your expectations dumb and low and you will like this game =) The tutorial was easy not sure how hard the main game gets.
If you ever wanted to play Seige solo or with other people looks way better than Seige which was 2016 I think.

I played a couple missions. It's not bad, but I'm still not sure it really needed to be made. I get that they are trying to cash in on the Siege characters but the setting feels odd. Also the levels are too structured with each level being 3 small areas connected by airlocks. Would have been better if it was a bit more organic like Left 4 Dead as the setting in New York could give some Division 1 vibes if done correctly.

I might play it a few more times since it's on Game Pass but I doubt I'll sink hours into it.

Bought on pre order many weeks ago. Played 1 hour. Not a real tactical shooter for me. Teammates wander around not knowing what to do ... No fun. Refund accepted!

It’s slow paced compared to Back 4 Blood, especially with all the black goo everywhere making you walk at a snails pace unless you punch it. I guess slow paced is considered ‘tactical’ these days.

This game is hard lol lost x3 operators no idea how to get them all back maybe they reset?
I think the progress saves on the server so I'm done for.

This game is hard lol lost x3 operators no idea how to get them all back maybe they reset?
I think the progress saves on the server so I'm done for.
The training mentioned rescuing operators. Maybe it remembers what map you lost them in and you have to go and retrieve them.

Well I lost x4 operators think I'll refund this isn't fun at all this game visually is good but once your operators get lost it sucks.
Refunded if I didn't lose the Operators I don't own them or anything but left with the Operators with less armor it becomes too hard.
Not sure what UBI was thinking leave no person behind type of deal. Basically the enemies just swarm you like any type of FPS game which I wasn't a fan of I thought it was going to be more stealth like. The enemies keep spawning until your Dead Nuts.

Last edited:
Reactions: blurp
like this
Already got a refund last good UBI game I played was Ghost Recon Wildlands or Watch Dogs.

I played this a bit more and honestly I don't hate it. I kinda like what they are doing with operators, making health loss semi-permanent and making you retrieve MIA operators that go down in the field. If your operator's health gets too low they go into 'Injured' status and you have to play a different operator for a few missions to give the other ones time to rest. If you do well in a mission they regain more health. If all your operators go MIA then you will have your oldest MIA one returned to you.

Gameplay wise I'm not really sold, it's slow and methodical and having a suppressor on your weapon is key which sucks for operators that start out with an unsilenced shotgun. Luckily you still have a silenced pistol most of the time which does a 1 shot kill on a weak spot on most enemies. There are a lot of unlocks for each character and in general. The gameplay by itself isn't really all that special but I can see myself playing more to get a few more weapons and abilities unlocked to see if it makes the game more fun.

I played this a bit more and honestly I don't hate it. I kinda like what they are doing with operators, making health loss semi-permanent and making you retrieve MIA operators that go down in the field. If your operator's health gets too low they go into 'Injured' status and you have to play a different operator for a few missions to give the other ones time to rest. If you do well in a mission they regain more health. If all your operators go MIA then you will have your oldest MIA one returned to you.

Gameplay wise I'm not really sold, it's slow and methodical and having a suppressor on your weapon is key which sucks for operators that start out with an unsilenced shotgun. Luckily you still have a silenced pistol most of the time which does a 1 shot kill on a weak spot on most enemies. There are a lot of unlocks for each character and in general. The gameplay by itself isn't really all that special but I can see myself playing more to get a few more weapons and abilities unlocked to see if it makes the game more fun.

I really didn't understand how to play the game and you can level up I think I might give it another shot and use my Epic coupon I didn't know you could level up and extract before doing the objectives. I really didn't care forvthe horde just swamping me either posion jerks just trying to knock me dead.

When you play co-op I guess it scales up. It just gets harder this game is like Destiny 2 seige.

I bought it again through Epic used my coupon on it 31.00 I like the graphics I'll see if I can get used to the gameplay since I know how to play.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Extraction2022-2-9-9-21-47.jpg

I'll rescue you now I know how to play the game bro....It still sucks solo but it scales with a group and I leveled up to 2 for one character but I can't use him cause his health is low might be a good idea to get a Health pack before you extract.

Back