Radiators / custom reservoirs / distro plate combinations for 011D-XL

Hi. I am looking for radiator / distro plate / reservoir combinations for the 011D-XL. I first started looking at the EK-Quantum Reflection. I thought it was cool and convenient. I guess that'd match with two radiators. Then I branched out and found Radicult Custom Dynamic Uno XL. It looks like he's hand-making high quality components and it has a unique look. This would also go with 2 radiators. But that opens up the question of what to do about the pump. Finally, I thought about sacrificing the fanciness and going 3 radiators (I read that you have space for 2 radiators + distro plate/custom reservoir or 3 radiators). This is a pro audio machine so it won't have a GPU and the goal is lowest temps and quiet operation.

I cannot speak to the distro plates. I looked at a few when I originally bought my O11d XL, but didn't think the cost was worth it, looks wise or to save a couple of tubing bends.

Three radiators are absolutely doable, but the top/side rads may have some really tight bends unless you go with a thin rad at the top/side or tuck the side rad on the outside of the fan mounts. A 360mm x 30mm rad will fit between the chassis and the rear case panel.

Poke around Google, I know have seen the 011 Xls with three rads and a distro plate.

Given you are not planning on not using a GPU, and unless you are using a 12900k, you would be fine with just two rads, top/bottom cooling wise.

I was able to triple radiator an o11 not XL, and also triple radiator with push pull for a buddy on an o11 XL.

It is possible, but it is TIGHT.

If memory servers right, two rads are normal layout with one crossflow on the bottom.

I'll see if he has a pic with his new gpu in.

I got the non-XL for helping swap him to the XL. I built a bracket to hold the gpu at the right height with the vertical slot, attaches to 4 of the radiator fan screws. Makes it nice and stable!

Hard tubing is possible too, but he liked the look of soft, and serviceable nature. Came in handy when swapping GPUs with different port spacing for example.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912-145453_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-145453_Gallery.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220912-145715_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-145715_Gallery.jpg
    944.5 KB · Views: 0
Back