Radeon Monster Profile “RMP”

Can you provide some A-B testing feedback?
not sure what kind of info you are looking for but every release candidate has multiple exchanges of information between the users and Yuri via patreon messaging.... Yuri is very active and supportive with this software. Major updates have been coming in every month for over a years worth of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3k
like this
not sure what kind of info you are looking for but every release candidate has multiple exchanges of information between the users and Yuri via patreon messaging.... Yuri is very active and supportive with this software. Major updates have been coming in every month for over a years worth of time.
I think he/she was just asking what kind of performance changes and improvements you're seeing with "RMP".

I think he/she was just asking what kind of performance changes and improvements you're seeing with "RMP".
Here is a basic run down from the help files, These are not my own images I take no credit for them, they are from the help documentation provided by Yuri.

Gains wise, it all depends on silicon lottery RX-Tuner works just like the CPU side of hydra. Basically it has an automatic tuning option then from there you can manually tweak the settings to fine tune the undervolt/oc YMMV due to silicon lottery.

If you want to try the program and help Yuri out pay the $10 on patreon and give it a try and see where you end up on your oc.

1666194358310.png

1666194403691.png

1666194430625.png

1666194455993.png

1666194475578.png

1666194492867.png

1666194510394.png

1666194526317.png

1666194543458.png

Reactions: c3k
like this
Seems like it's mainly a pretty interface for undervolting. I noticed that with Hydra when I was looking into undervolting my 5900x. For that you could use Hydra to try to dial in each core OR you can just go into the BIOS and set every core to -20 and reduce it until it's stable.

10$ I can wait

Can you provide some A-B testing feedback?

Just looking for some first hand user accounts this really works. 10$ is 10$ and I would rather not waste my time.
Like it or hate it LTT did a vid on 1usmus Hydra Software..... Gains are pretty impressive.... I would like to note that this is an older build of the software as I just received an updated package last week. I have seen similar performance from the cards in my secondary machines.

Last edited:
Like it or hate it LTT did a vid on 1usmus Hydra Software..... Gains are pretty impressive.... I would like to note that this is an older build of the software as I just received an updated package last week. I have seen similar performance from the cards in my secondary machines.

I just have to wonder how this transition from good tech journalism to "commercial edutainment" actually happened: Like this transition to our sponsor.

There's not a tech outlet on the planet that deserves a euphemistic slap in the head more than LTT.

LTT has been infotainment for years. I haven’t watched a ton of their content but it’s become a vehicle for adds and shtick at this point.

Seems like their thing.

so 3-5% and doesnt work with all cards. that all we needed.
you should go back and watch the whole video, it is obvious that you did not.... They brought a 6800xt to within 200 points of a 3090ti in timespy, That is a negligible difference in performance at just about half the cost of a 3090ti. The RMP in its current form does not work with all cards, but the auto tune and the manual tuning do... This software is very much in beta.... some people cannot be pleased. Dont be mad that it does not support your RX 5700, Just face it there is newer hardware out there.

you should go back and watch the whole video, it is obvious that you did not.... They brought a 6800xt to within 200 points of a 3090ti in timespy, That is a negligible difference in performance at just about half the cost of a 3090ti. The RMP in its current form does not work with all cards, but the auto tune and the manual tuning do... This software is very much in beta.... some people cannot be pleased. Dont be mad that it does not support your RX 5700, Just face it there is newer hardware out there.
Shame the 3dmark doesn't transfer into real games at 4k ;). P. S. Lol at the fanboying over a tuning software.

see above and nice attempt at trolling. why do you seem so invested in this?

see above and nice attempt at trolling. why do you seem so invested in this?

Because this is [H] and sqeezing every bit of performance out of a piece of hardware is what this place used to be about. It does not matter if this solution is the best or not, it does not matter if it costs $10 USD to gain early access or not, what does matters is this kind of stuff is what this site and the community used to be based on.

Here are some examples of why I invested in this thread directly:

is this monster profile tool out yet? did i miss it?

I had first hand knowledge that the software did indeed exist, I also had first hand knowledge that not all people knew that the software was out in beta via patreon.

Not yet I believe

Same as above

keeping eye on this

I am glad that some interest was shown up until the point that it was stated that for early access it would cost $10 USD, I am aware that finances affect people differently and that not everyone is willing to give up a $10 bill.

I am not a fanboy of the overclocking software but I have spent a considerable amount of time testing the software and giving feedback, [H] used to be the place to go for fellowship and advice on software,hardware and ways to drive it faster.

It seems this is no longer the case since Kyle has stepped back. I guess [H] is now the place that you keep your mouth shut and bow down to the boys that did not even think something existed when it in fact did.

Yea you and Golden win, [H] belongs to people that dont like anything different or even like to research something on their own, and are to cheap to kick out a $10 one time fee. It is sad that this forum has become so entitled to the point that no one wants to innovate or find a better way to do things. You and Golden have been around long enough to know what [H] stood for, some how you just lost track. Now it is all about being an armchair warrior.

I spilled more information than anyone person in this thread about this software trying to help, I am not a shill for 1usmus I am just passionate about hardware and software and trying to find a way to squeeze a piece of hardware for every ounce of performance it can give.

If this does not fit your agenda on the forums then please feel free to move along.

Last edited:
[H] used to be the place to go for fellowship and advice on software,hardware ....
it still is, the attitude isnt needed, your posts became whiny and bitchy when people asked you for some numbers and now youre attempting to troll with the "[H] belongs to you" "[H] used to be" "i spilled info" and "armchair warrior" bullshit. youre acting like we kicked your dog... youve been around long enough to know we are critical
"im not a shill" then stfu about it, youve made your "point/sale pitch", if people want to theyll try it.

Because this is [H] and sqeezing every bit of performance out of a piece of hardware is what this place used to be about. It does not matter if this solution is the best or not, it does not matter if it costs $10 USD to gain early access or not, what does matters is this kind of stuff is what this site and the community used to be based on.

Here are some examples of why I invested in this thread directly:

I had first hand knowledge that the software did indeed exist, I also had first hand knowledge that not all people knew that the software was out in beta via patreon.

Same as above

I am glad that some interest was shown up until the point that it was stated that for early access it would cost $10 USD, I am aware that finances affect people differently and that not everyone is willing to give up a $10 bill.

I am not a fanboy of the overclocking software but I have spent a considerable amount of time testing the software and giving feedback, [H] used to be the place to go for fellowship and advice on software,hardware and ways to drive it faster.

It seems this is no longer the case since Kyle has stepped back. I guess [H] is now the place that you keep your mouth shut and bow down to the boys that did not even think something existed when it in fact did.

Yea you and Golden win, [H] belongs to people that dont like anything different or even like to research something on their own, and are to cheap to kick out a $10 one time fee. It is sad that this forum has become so entitled to the point that no one wants to innovate or find a better way to do things. You and Golden have been around long enough to know what [H] stood for, some how you just lost track. Now it is all about being an armchair warrior.

I spilled more information than anyone person in this thread about this software trying to help, I am not a shill for 1usmus I am just passionate about hardware and software and trying to find a way to squeeze a piece of hardware for every ounce of performance it can give.

If this does not fit your agenda on the forums then please feel free to move along.
Try not to take it too personally, hard is full of salty old guys. I won't pay the early adoption fee, but I'll try it when it becomes available for free.

It's not just $10...it's $10/month. I mean...for $120 a year, I can swap out my 6700xt for a 6800 (non-XT) and probably have the same (or larger) gains.

I still appreciate people who automate tasks like this though. Asking a couple bucks as a tip isn't out of line for software like this. $10/month is just a little too much IMO.

It's not just $10...it's $10/month. I mean...for $120 a year, I can swap out my 6700xt for a 6800 (non-XT) and probably have the same (or larger) gains.

I still appreciate people who automate tasks like this though. Asking a couple bucks as a tip isn't out of line for software like this. $10/month is just a little too much IMO.

I see your point but you can be a patron for 1 month, cancel your patreon sub to Yuri, and download the software to try for just $10 if you want to keep receiving updates then yes you will have to pay another $10 if you are outside of the 1 month payment. Until it is released and then it will be free.

I get it not a huge deal..... I would look at it like this though I have paid $5 to [H] to help keep the site running ever since they announced that they needed help with funding.(also have a lifetime genmay sub) (even though I am not on here all the time) YMMV, I like testing software and giving feedback. If you dont it is your choice and I understand. I was just simply stating that the software was out and available to try, I am not here to sell it.

Back