Question for Team Viewer users

It appears the remote print function only works on a printer connected to the pc. The documentation states that you should be able to print to a network printer but we've tried on 3 different machines and nothing comes out when trying to print to a network printer. I have upgraded to version 9 and still doesn't work.

No clue what the fuck you're talking about. Anyone care to contribute relative to the subject?

He is making a joke about the teamviewer splash screen that comes up for free edition users. It says"thanks for playing fair!" after you disconnect from a session.

Other than that, I have no relevant input. Sorry. ;)

Well that explains why I'm clueless. I'm using the licensed corporate edition. I can put in a ticket but thought I'd check in here first.

Sorry... yes that is what I was referring to. Of course... I NEVER see that splash screen because I've NEVER used it without paying for it! ;)

As far as your question... sorry. I've never used it for remote printing. Obviously I've printed using Teamviewer before... but it was always the remote machine I was printing from and obviously prints the same way being remotely controlled as it does when I am in front of it.

Back