Pushbullet - get all notifications collated into single file?

Morlock

Limp Gawd
I've been trying, but my googlefu has been failing me. I just spent like 6 weeks in hospital and my only device was my not-so-great smartphone. I pushed hundreds and hundreds of links to pushbullet. Now I'm back home and have my desktop up and running (including windows version of pushbullet) and would love to find some way to collate all these notifications into a single file so I can just click through all these links quickly, as opposed to going through each notification in pushbullet.

Something that takes all pushbullet notifications and turns them into a single html or text file would be great, or something that can send it all to a single onenote or evernote page would be good. Anything like that would be great.

Figured out a way to do this. You have to use the browser (or Chrome) version of Pushbullet, because you can use CTRL-A to select everything in the browser version, but not in the Windows app. Just keep scrolling up and hitting "show more," or whatever it says, until you have the full page. Then CTRL-A to select all and you can just paste it into a text editor. Notepad++ has a setting under Settings>Preferences>Misc that will make URLs clickable.

Back