Problems with email (Gmail account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudedog

[H]ard|Gawd
Not sure if this has anything to do with the google issues. but now twice I've been asked to verify or update my email ([email protected]) the first time I was able to resend confirmation to my gmail account but this second time I never received the email. I'm receiving other emails and have tested my gmail account via work and my other personal domain name emails - all working.

Google seems to be up and running now. I'm currently swapped my email address to get back into the forums but just checking to see if this is a new policy or if there is anything going on, on the back end.

adding screen shot (cut email address off on purpose)

(7) Account details | [H]ard|Forum 2020-12-15 16-49-30.png

Thanks
-Jim

Ok, i've been locked out for the past hour as the confirmation emails never came through. I finally just got one and I can post again. Yeah, definitely having this problem.

Sorry rudedog i sent you an email as I didn't know how to contact anyone else. I couldn't post here or send PM's.

No worries, Criccio just glad its not me. Hopefully it's google and will fix itself in a few hours/days.

I keep getting messages that my email address isn't working and to update it. I do, with the same email since it works just fine and I (sometimes) get the confirmation email which I have to approve so I can post here again.

Then, 30 minutes later the whole cycle repeats.

My email address is fine so I'm not sure what the problem is. [H] says it's having problems delivering to my email address but if I email myself from my work account or have others email me I get them no problem. I also am getting email from other sources just fine.

Seems like [H] is having a problem.

Same started last night worked reconfirming it and then today I had to try about 10 times get a confirmation email.

I wonder if Google flagged H for some reason

What other free email works for H?

The emails are in a subcategory of the email for me, Updates.

Got several and just recieved a new one after having it resend, and now active, clearly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back