[H]ard|Gawd
I have my new computer

X370 ITX Motherboard and i do not understand the manual. Were does the

Power led-
Power led+
power Sw
Reset Sw
H.d.d. led go?

For that matter I have A corseair 250D and the front fan and the side fan have 3 pin connecters but i do not see any 3 pins on the board so I youtube and i think they go on some 4 pin connecter but again do not want to fry the board

Please help

Looks like they go bottom right of the board? Next to the sata ports.

4 pin headers take 3 and 4 pin fans, so you're fine using those there.

computer turns on but now the Hdmi to my TV Hdmi will not work tried both ports and nothing. This really does suck. going to try all the settings on the Tv but I must be doing something wrong

i wonder if it is defaulting to the workstation video card even tho I am trying to use the onboard hdmi?

well fuck nothing works. the motherboard either has 2x bad hdmi ports or it does not work with my tv that has hdmi. Just built the computer so i don't really want to keep turning it on and off on and off trying different displays. I don't own any monitors just tv with Hdmi. what do you guys think is the problem?

well i fucked up and bought a workstation card with Display port 4x when in the specs it said 4x hdmi. So until I can get DP to Hdmi cables i took the card out. I have my Hdmi tv plug in to the motherboard Hdmi and nothing, Tv says can not find signal.

ah I c. just get whatever is cheapest and save it as a backup/test card or hit up CL/whatever you have in your area.

I have to say I don't understand your frustration (bar the GPU being the wrong type perhaps). Ryzen has never had or advertised onboard graphics for the current line up. AM4 is going to support APU's in the future, hence the inclusion of HDMIs and outputs on the board, but they were never going to work with a Ryzen 3/5/7 processor. Perhaps a little more planning and research would have saved you a small headache.

As Pendragon said, just grab the cheapest adapter you can find for now if you still want to use the card, but really depends on what your system is purposed for.

I have to say I don't understand your frustration (bar the GPU being the wrong type perhaps). Ryzen has never had or advertised onboard graphics for the current line up. AM4 is going to support APU's in the future, hence the inclusion of HDMIs and outputs on the board, but they were never going to work with a Ryzen 3/5/7 processor. Perhaps a little more planning and research would have saved you a small headache.

As Pendragon said, just grab the cheapest adapter you can find for now if you still want to use the card, but really depends on what your system is purposed for.

it already supports APU's with the bristol ridge processors.

Yes a little more planning was needed. I have been on lap tops for about 10 years and this computer replaces the old home laptop of 6 years. i used it for offshore and at home but now i have a mac book for offshore and need a PC. Some of the technical terms are above me but i thought i picked out and understood the parts and terms but i guess not. walmart was a bust so fry's is the only thing left to try but as its 1am in texas going to have to go tomorrow.

Back