Problem with my VRAM

Qwyc

n00b
Recently, I noticed that my FPS had been dropping a lot in Fortnite. Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't, sometimes dropped only in pubs. So while playing I checked on the AMD and turns out for some reason my VRAM clock speed is too high. I bought my PC a few months ago and all the hardware is relatively new. I don't know much about computers and I've been trying to fix this on my own for two weeks now. This is making me crazy, help will be appreciated!

system components need to be stated,any video driver updates any mobo bios updates.

There are a lot of reasons why your FPS might dip. Mostly not having a fast enough graphics card and processor to spit out frames. If you didn't actually configure your RAM at all the BIOS and its running default settings, it's more than likely doing what it's supposed to be doing. If your computer/software isn't actually crashing it's very likely that it has nothing to do with your FPS dips.

But yeah, would need a lot more info to really give advice. Starting with your hardware and graphics settings in Fortnite.

Back