Post merge power cost to remain the Black?

Any guesses what sort of power cost it will take for say 3000 series nvidia or 6000 series radeons to bring back more than the cost of power the week after the merge? My guess is it will be somewhere less than 4¢.

Is Eth mining dead already? My rig stopped mining and curious if it died or eth did. Not home to look.

Is Eth mining dead already? My rig stopped mining and curious if it died or eth did. Not home to look.
It's dead Jim
1663249159664.png

So using basic default whattomine using the last hour of profitability to have a positive contribution margin, power needs to be at or bellow these levels:

1080ti 8¢
2080ti 11¢
3070 14¢
3090 11¢
RX580 6¢
5700xt 6¢
6600xt 10¢
6900xt 10¢

My power here is 13¢, so I suppose I could really run the numbers on my 3070s and really check total power draw of the system and what not, but that is a lot of work for that potential nickel per day. I could get a part time job at McDonalds and work for five minutes per week and come out ahead by like a factor of three.

What coins are you basing that off? Looks like for a 3070 you'll need closer to 3-5 cents. Right now almost everything shows unprofitable at the default 10 cents and the few that are profitable are tiny and it looks like maybe just haven't been inundated as much yet since Ergo was an easy switch for everyone and RVN took up the rest of the brunt.

What coins are you basing that off? Looks like for a 3070 you'll need closer to 3-5 cents. Right now almost everything shows unprofitable at the default 10 cents and the few that are profitable are tiny and it looks like maybe just haven't been inundated as much yet since Ergo was an easy switch for everyone and RVN took up the rest of the brunt.
if there was one positive, any one positive, that is where I drew the line. But yeah, anything that you can liquidate isn't profitable.

Back