Pool for a small eth miner

trick0502

Supreme [H]ardness
So I’m running three rx 580’s and I’m looking for a pool that would be the most profitable for me. Any suggestions?

I've been using Nanopool. They seem legit enough, and I'm getting consistent payouts. Not sure how they compare to others, they were the first one I tried.
https://nanopool.org/
Their 0.2 minimum payout is absurd though. OPs three 580's will take eons to get payouts.

If accumulating ETH is the goal then you'll get more running 580's with Nicehash Legacy Miner to internal wallet, sending BTC to Coinbase daily and converting to ETH on GDAX with a maker (limit) order - not a single fee doing it that way.

Just direct mining ETH on a pool is like intentionally working for minimum wage.

Last edited:
well, I haven't looked in a few weeks but three 580s would clear min payout in about 3 weeks.

however, you are way better off with NH to internal wallet..etc as suggested as you'll earn more eth in the end if that is your goal. also I am wary of long payout times after NH hack, so quicker payout (i.e., daily) is better, mo safer.

The default is 0.2 for minimum payout, but you can adjust it as low as 0.05.

what internal wallet? i assumey you mean signup for NH, let your rig mine for them & get BTC sent to your wallet running on your PC directly.

hopefully not far off

Back