Places to buy mining cards in bulk.

could also check britishminers.com but unless you have some type of coin good luck with purchases

Anyone got their orders fullfilled? Mine is coming to 7 months pending, lol.

I had a preorder with them for a 6800XT a few months back that came in stock after 4 months but the price had gone up nearly $400.00 and I cancelled.

They just canceled a preorder I had in for a water blocked Asus 3080. Preordered about eight months ago. I thought $900 was steep at the time. They sent about 12 emails updating me on shipping delays and MSRP changes. Product was discontinued by Asus before ever even getting the chance to buy.

Nothing against ShopBLT, just laughing at the whole situation.

Yeah, you have to be real patient to get cards these days. I have managed to score a handful at MSRP in 2021 so far:

RTX3000cards.JPG

I scored a couple more yesterday (EVGA 3090 and EVGA 3070Ti) that shipped today.

More than likely they will cancel your order. I've had a bunch of orders with them and they all got cancelled eventually after a few months. They just say the manufacturer has discontinued this item and the order will no longer be fulfilled.

Nice.. where do you usually shop to get these?
Most of them are from the EVGA queue system. The trick is to get in and register right away when a new card is released.

I got 2 of them through the newegg shuffle. The 2 I got Friday were both bundles with the decent EVGA gear (PSU and Keyboard). I'll probably sell some of those items.

Here's my 2021 tracker so far: (I keep detailed records for tax purposes as I expense all crypto related purchases)

tracker_8_22_21.jpg

Per the above, I paid a slight premium (about $50 per bundle), for the cards from ANTOnline. In today's market, that's not bad at all.

The Asus from Newegg was also part of a bundle that included a decent ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING mobo that I'm using in my 2nd gaming rig.

Last edited:
Back