Pixel 7 Pro w/Google Fi eSIM problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Maxx

Supreme [H]ardness
I noticed that Google Fi always installs on the second eSIM instead of the first one. Nothing I've tried works to install Fi on the first eSIM, not even a full factory reset. Anyone else have this issue?

I had an issue with my Pixel 4a that just involved taking out the physical SIM card (that should have been empty) and things worked out perfectly after that.

I haven't had any troubles with my Pixel 7 Pro esim yet, but i've also only had the phone for a little over a week.

I got GF to send me a physical SIM card. Fixed the problem immediately.

I noticed that Google Fi always installs on the second eSIM instead of the first one. Nothing I've tried works to install Fi on the first eSIM, not even a full factory reset. Anyone else have this issue?
Because the first SIM is the physical SIM, not the eSIM.

AFAIK, there's no functional difference between the two slots. And I use both the physical and multiple simultaneous eSIMs (with Fi and other data-only eSIMs) a lot while traveling in Europe on our Pixels. So what is your issue or intent here?

Because the first SIM is the physical SIM, not the eSIM.

AFAIK, there's no functional difference between the two slots. And I use both the physical and multiple simultaneous eSIMs (with Fi and other data-only eSIMs) a lot while traveling in Europe on our Pixels. So what is your issue or intent here?
Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back