Pic Uploads seem Borked

topcat989

Fully [H]
ATM pic uploads take 1-2 minutes (for small/medium pic sizes, usual time is 3-5 secs to ul) or don't upload at all. It just hangs, and if I hit post, the area of the pic posted is formatted for the pic size but the area is blank, not even the little txt line that shows pic didn't load.

Actually to be clear the pic seems to upload, but just doesn't show up. Don't know if it's me or the forum. Tried this in meme thread, 2020 election thread, then this thread just now. Previously posted pics work/load just fine, but trying to post new ones no worky.

This seems to all be fixed now, please let us know if you are still seeing issues.

2a.png

upload seems OK, but the pic uploaded is a cap of the last page of meme thread, so....?

EDIT: nvm, uped a pic to meme thread, all works fine.

have been having issues with uploading pictures, I paste the URL and it gives me this message:
1628006573081.png

I'm clicking the insert image icon, selecting URL and that's the error I get.

example image URL that is giving me this error:

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/rp9yRup.jpg

have been having issues with uploading pictures, I paste the URL and it gives me this message:
482735_1628006573081.png

I'm clicking the insert image icon, selecting URL and that's the error I get.

example image URL that is giving me this error:
This is somewhat an issue with IMGUR.

Quote from XF Dev:
The URL provided isn't actually for an image. It returns an HTML page, so the editor is rejecting it when it tries to load.

having issues pasting images as well.
Open an image > copy > paste in the editor, works fine for me.

This is somewhat an issue with IMGUR.

Quote from XF Dev:

Open an image > copy > paste in the editor, works fine for me.

This was never an issue previously, as I have always used this method of imgur to host images. I can't even copy and paste the actual image itself from imgur, if I right click the image and click "copy image" and paste it on this forum, I get this error - "oops we have ran into some problems"

the only workaround I have found so far is to download the image then copy and paste it here.

This was never an issue previously, as I have always used this method of imgur to host images. I can't even copy and paste the actual image itself from imgur, if I right click the image and click "copy image" and paste it on this forum, I get this error - "oops we have ran into some problems"

the only workaround I have found so far is to download the image then copy and paste it here.
sounds like imgur is blocking it. try copy/pasting something from a google search.

sounds like imgur is blocking it. try copy/pasting something from a google search.
yes, it does seem specifically limited to imgur. I'm not entirely sure what is going on but it will show the image is pasted into the editor, then it disappears and shows the error message "oops we have ran into some problems"

yes, it does seem specifically limited to imgur. I'm not entirely sure what is going on but it will show the image is pasted into the editor, then it disappears and shows the error message "oops we have ran into some problems"
try clearing your imgur temp files or do a screen cap.

gave me this error this time, so I opened the console......

1628112176493.png

Back