[H]ard|Gawd
Hi my pc:
108500K stock 4800mhz
2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP
Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium
Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming OC
Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming
1 TB SSD

Today my mother use vacuum cleaner to clean the carpet in my room .Pc case was maybe 1-2 meters away from vacuum. Nothing happened with pc? Thx. I am scared.

you may vacuum the outside of your case, provided it is plugged in and properly grounded, even with the brush attachment. For the inside, a vacuum is fine, no brushes, unplug. And dont put it in the microwave.

you may vacuum the outside of your case, provided it is plugged in and properly grounded, even with the brush attachment. For the inside, a vacuum is fine, no brushes, unplug. And dont put it in the microwave.
vacuum was plugged to socket from other room. But vacuum was in room with pc because of long cable.

DO NOT vacuum the inside, brush or not. the static build up over the nozzle can kill things. seen plenty of old ladies and on [H] member do it. leaving it plugged in but turned off will ground it though and may protect it but still dont. no microwaving is a good tip though!

vacuum was plugged to socket from other room
lol doesnt matter. still trolling right? think about what youre saying/"worrying" about....

But vacuum was 2 meters away from pc case so how it can kill things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back