Armenius

Extremely [H]
In what looks a game where S.T.A.L.K.E.R. meets Mad Max, you must maintain your car to safely explore the Olympic Exclusion Zone in this sci-fi survival game where the government engaged in experiments that devastated the environment of the northwest corner of the continental United States. You must survive an ever-changing landscape in severe radiation, radioactive anomalies, and supernatural horrors. Exclusive to the PS5 at this time. Sounds interesting.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/09/13/pacific-drive-welcomes-you-to-the-olympic-exclusion-zone/

I saw that earlier today wonder if you exit your Station Wagon to repair it might be 1st person.

Last edited:
Looks good to me so far and I'm interested in it. I find it odd that they don't show any indication that you're playing as a human though; no one in the drivers seat, no one shown working under the hood, no hands showing getting into the car or on the wheel, or any other indication to what or who you are. But there's speech at the end, so humans are seemingly in the game at least.

Back