Ordered my Overlord X270OC!

rabidz7

[H]ard|Gawd
I was going to get a ROG Swift, but I didn't want to get a matter display. ASUS had an opportunity to build the best computer monitor ever built, but they ruined it. So I got the Tempest.

I don't see how this required it's own thread, but I'm more amazed you didn't get an FW900 after recommending it in every thread you've posted in.

I'll be getting a FW900 in a few months when I can afford one. I got the X270OC for use as a side monitor.

lol man dont give in to some unknown. Who cares what anyone said in some other post haha. WOW who goes searching ..its like a stocker.

Like you cant change your mind or be wrong. Life is short.. again who cares what some in a little room alone post and say. Sorry who are you? Yeah just like us..no one.

Grats on your new monitor!

lol man dont give in to some unknown. Who cares what anyone said in some other post haha. WOW who goes searching ..its like a stocker.

Like you cant change your mind or be wrong. Life is short.. again who cares what some in a little room alone post and say. Sorry who are you? Yeah just like us..no one.

Grats on your new monitor!

He had enough posts telling people to get an fw900 that he deserves the same treatment. Oh and stalker is probably what you were spelling before autocorrect to over.

stocker-grocery-store.jpg

Congrats, I got in on the December 2013 shipment and have been happily gaming since. It's a beautiful display.

No need to listen to the haters.

Back