Official PS5 Thread

Is this Sony Pictures Core like Bravia Core on my Sony TV? Higher bitrate films?

Can anybody give me a low down of sharing PS Plus benefits with family member accounts? Will I need to download the PS Plus games from my account and then they can use another a signed in family account to play them? Finally got around to putting the PS4 Pro into one of the kid’s room.

Is this Sony Pictures Core like Bravia Core on my Sony TV? Higher bitrate films?

Can anybody give me a low down of sharing PS Plus benefits with family member accounts? Will I need to download the PS Plus games from my account and then they can use another a signed in family account to play them? Finally got around to putting the PS4 Pro into one of the kid’s room.
I don't think there is any sharing in the classic sense. As far as I know you need the account with PS+ signed in for other accounts on the same console to consume subscription content.

On the same console they all work no matter who is signed in, if you try on a second console I think you get problems, although I've never tried inside the same home.

You can only set one console as your primary console, and all other accounts on it can use your ps+ content (online play, games, etc)

The other consoles you're logged into will not work that way, the only account to get the perks is your account.

You can only set one console as your primary console, and all other accounts on it can use your ps+ content (online play, games, etc)

The other consoles you're logged into will not work that way, the only account to get the perks is your account.
Yup, works the same on Nintendo/Switch and on Xbox as well. It's much more annoying on Switch though with it being a portable console and requiring an online connection on the non-primary console, because my kids have to use my profile on their Switch if they want to play any of my digital games. I would like to hack it for that reason alone, but I'm pretty sure it's a revised version that the original Tegra SoC hack wouldn't work on. It's a good reason to buy physical carts, but then they risk losing the games as they have done before. 😑

Sold a PS5 yesterday to a guy in his 50s there were two Digital versions in the case I told him you don't want that. I looked in the BR they had a bunch of Disk versions. I asked him if he wanted to buy one then noticed two disk versions in the separate Video Game case he got a COD slim with disk drive My boss opened the case for him.

Working in electronics is really hard I mean take calls from guys wanted Tales of the crypt to getting the best price on a ONN TV mainly it's phone cases and phone cables.

I think the photo lab is the hardest though or Cellphone service guy.

I love my PS5 but I’m making the jump to PC for now. ITX build for competitive gaming. I’ll keep the ps5 for AAA titles.

Whatever happened to that Korean Pokémon like game? Forget the name atm.

Hard to imagine remastering TLOU2. It was so good visually. I guess with new resolution and fps it will be even better. They have my $10
DokeV? Last thing the developer posted was from this time two years ago.

https://x.com/DokeVGame/status/1484404169092251653
https://nitter.poast.org/DokeVGame/status/1484404169092251653

It seems that they're focusing more on Crimson Desert at this point.

According to the latest leak, these are the PlayStation ports coming to PC in 2024: The Last of Us Part 2, God of War Ragnarok, Demon's Souls, Gran Turismo 7, and Ghost of Tsushima...the rumor claims that Demon’s Souls and Ghost of Tsushima have taken so long due to their respective development teams' inexperience with making PC ports

According to the latest leak, these are the PlayStation ports coming to PC in 2024: The Last of Us Part 2, God of War Ragnarok, Demon's Souls, Gran Turismo 7, and Ghost of Tsushima...the rumor claims that Demon’s Souls and Ghost of Tsushima have taken so long due to their respective development teams' inexperience with making PC ports
Have heard that GT7 may be sprung on the market in Q3 (July-September). Haven't heard rumors of release windows for the others. Bluepoint is supposedly working on an original IP, so I would have figured that porting of Demon's Souls would have been outsourced like most of the other ports released so far. The only one I see being ported internally is GT7.

The new Pulse Elite headset looks legit. Might replace my original Pulse headset with them just for the dual connectivity feature, as I'm always trying to follow a guide on my phone or something while playing a game.

View: https://youtu.be/69CQ6mO6S7A?si=A595-gMQ-TNzUd4t

Looks like they still have the same horrible earcup design that hurts my ears. That little bit of extra flimsy cushioning isn't going to help with that issue.

Looks like they still have the same horrible earcup design that hurts my ears. That little bit of extra flimsy cushioning isn't going to help with that issue.
The only issue I had with the Pulse was the headband put too much pressure on my head when I had hair. But since I shaved my head its been fine for me. The earcups aren't the best and are nothing like my Sony XM4 headphones, but they don't fatigue my ears or head after a few hours at least. So I don't foresee any issues with these for me at least.

I forgot where the Disk drive was on my PS5 when trying to insert my Indiana Jones DVD I bought from Walmart. That is how often I use the thing like never.

I forgot where the Disk drive was on my PS5 when trying to insert my Indiana Jones DVD I bought from Walmart. That is how often I use the thing like never.
Why a dvd? At least go for bluray man! How else are you going to see your valari pillow in beautiful high def?! :D

I’ve cut myself pretty badly twice removing the PS5 covers to clean the dust. It’s a shitty learning curve.
I wish they’d make it a small form factor so we can just tuck it somewhere.

Back