Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still showing 1 or $1799.

I don't see it but if you do, get it for some steamy 3090 SLI Cyberpunk 2069 action!

NM in stock again, doesn't show how many, maybe a big drop?.

Says they have 7 now. 5. 6 wtf lol. 1! Gone!

Who else got 1 or 2? ;):D

Last edited:
It is more likely no one is buying 3090s anymore cause they are a terrible value at $1500 let alone at scalper's prices. With the 6900xt due in a few weeks and the rumors of a 3080ti on January the market for them is very small. 3080 continue to be out of stock every where.
if only this were true

if only this were true
Agreed. the 3090's seem to be out of stock every time I try for one that I signed up for alerts for. You can add them to the cart only for the cart to remove them and saying they are out of stock. Have done this multiple times over the last few days (mostly on Newegg).

Krenum
1 in 20 cards went to miners and we are surprised?

The only thing surprising there is that the sales volume to miners was that low.

1606880150649.png

Way over priced.

You know - I was going to say it's not bad for Canadian prices but I don't see a dollar designation on their site. If that's USD - absolutely, it it's CAD about par for the course for pricing up here.

Good luck all! I won't be participating but hope all of you that want one (and will use it) get one!

RTX Strix 3060 ti on newegg right now 499.99. I clicked on it but it says 'something went wrong'

1606917852940.png

Well, that was another bust. I tried at Newegg, Best Buy and B&H. I still can't find any product pages for the 3060 at Amazon.
BB site still says 'coming soon'. Newegg says sold out.

Best Buy might release the 3060 Ti an hour or so after the actual launch time. They did that with the Zen 3 CPUs.

...or they might not release any of them like they did with the 6800/6800XT cards.

3060Ti at $500 doesn’t seem worth it relative to the other 3 and 2 series offerings. (2 series being used like perhaps a 2080 for $400)

for $200 more you can get 80% faster in the Asus Tuf $700 3080.

Last edited:
3060Ti at $500 doesn’t seem worth it relative to the other 3 and 2 series offerrings.

for $200 more you can get 80% faster in the Asus Tuf $700 3080.
$200 is still a lot of money for many people...that's 40% of the 3060 Ti's cost even at the AIB MSRP of $500.

Had a FE in my cart as well but when it came time to check out, all the stores I selected came back as "no longer available at selected store". Kept picking other stores further and further away and eventually there were no stores within 250 miles of me. Oh well, maybe next time...

Had a FE in my cart as well but when it came time to check out, all the stores I selected came back as "no longer available at selected store". Kept picking other stores further and further away and eventually there were no stores within 250 miles of me. Oh well, maybe next time...

Yup this is what BB always does to me. Fuck them. Either I get a card from evga/amazon or I get nothing.

Reality: I get nothing.

Happened twice to me now. Xbox Series S and 3060Ti today. Fun times..

So what was the fallout for today's launch? I saw the reviews and really have to say just buy a used 2080 super or if new ones drop even to the same $400 price. The MSRP that most of these never hit isnt worth it to me even saving a little power.

Well for shits and giggles I checked Best Buy this morning, and OMG there it is...*clicks add to cart* ... "You have to do one more step... please wait" ahhhh so this is the shit people were talking about. Presumably "please wait" and if I'm staring at the screen at the exact moment the "release some more cards" it'll add to cart and I'll still get out botted on the check out procedures

Well for shits and giggles I checked Best Buy this morning, and OMG there it is...*clicks add to cart* ... "You have to do one more step... please wait" ahhhh so this is the shit people were talking about. Presumably "please wait" and if I'm staring at the screen at the exact moment the "release some more cards" it'll add to cart and I'll still get out botted on the check out procedures
That process worked for me. I wish you luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back