Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was finally able to add a 3070FE and 3080FE to cart, but nothing within 250 miles of 55113. F me!!!!!
Man, I got the 3080 added too... Same thing lol

It has nothing to do with " within 250 miles " or whatever. It gets shipped to your store for you if its available, but problem was, bots beat you to it.

That just means Stellar AIO / Swift checked out way before you could even attempt to.

Bestbuy.com is overrun with bots, you can forget about trying to manually get cards for MSRP from there anymore. Just not possible. Bots own BB.

3080 and 3070 in cart or a while too. I'm not willing to drive over 250 miles for a card so I didn't even bother with trying zip codes. BB must know they've been defeated, should just drop the queue bs and let the bots have it, and stop giving us false hope.

It has nothing to do with " within 250 miles " or whatever. It gets shipped to your store for you if its available, but problem was, bots beat you to it.

That just means Stellar AIO / Swift checked out way before you could even attempt to.

Bestbuy.com is overrun with bots, you can forget about trying to manually get cards for MSRP from there anymore. Just not possible. Bots own BB.
1620924300424.png

I gave up on BB. I always get into the cart but never have anything with in 250 miles. I heard bots can bypass their stupid antibot thing. You have no chance in hell to get one of it really is the case.

So quick question, on the bots - stellar or swift are best for best buy?

And snailbot.io is for Amazon (since newegg does the lotto trash)? I haven't even looked at Amazon because of the bots, and obviously best buy is false hope.

I don't really like services like this but if I can get even one at msrp it'd be worth it- I mean joining a bot service is definitely a better use of my time and I'm not paying eBay prices, I mean at least the bot is providing a service

lol

Can't beat em? Join em boys. This is the way.

Snailbot.io

Best in the business for Amazon/Newegg ( although newegg has completely stopped dropping unless its a shuffle ) but they have locked down amazon and we are cleaning up.
Define cleaning up. I’m not a hater. I’d buy three dozen cards for mining right now if I had the ability.

When I was PS5 I had to switch locations a few times to find a store with it.

But when it says within 250 miles then I was trying a different state for the fuck of it and still no go

So mad missed my snailbot.io invite two weeks ago and now I have to wait back in line...was too busy selling my 3090 FE lol. At least I manually got a bunch o' cards from amazon during the last month so I guess shouldn't feel too bad...nothing today though. Moving forward unless supply constraints ease up, bot services are the only way to reliably get hw in demand, except if you're an EVGA elite member and remember to signup during the first 5 minutes, then there is a small chance...

Last edited:
So quick question, on the bots - stellar or swift are best for best buy?

And snailbot.io is for Amazon (since newegg does the lotto trash)? I haven't even looked at Amazon because of the bots, and obviously best buy is false hope.

I don't really like services like this but if I can get even one at msrp it'd be worth it- I mean joining a bot service is definitely a better use of my time and I'm not paying eBay prices, I mean at least the bot is providing a service

yes, snail doesn’t have the queue bypass but Stellar and Swift have figured that out. They own BB and clean house every time now.

Snail just recently got the Amazon module and it’s amazing. You just click on what item you want, and sit back and wait for it to pick it up for you. Fully automated.

yes, snail doesn’t have the queue bypass but Stellar and Swift have figured that out. They own BB and clean house every time now.

Snail just recently got the Amazon module and it’s amazing. You just click on what item you want, and sit back and wait for it to pick it up for you. Fully automated.
How many fakes type purchases do you have to cancel, or do you only buy first party Amazon?
lol, sure. Hows this for the past 2 weeks for you ?

View attachment 356228

Theres more, thats not it. I got about 5 more cards i think. And i didnt have to do jack shit but checkmark what items I want and leave it.
Congrats. I don’t think Amazon has any intent to lock out bots in any capacity either.
Thanks for sharing.

So mad missed my snailbot.io invite two weeks ago and now I have to wait back in line...was too busy selling my 3090 FE lol. At least I manually got a bunch o' cards from amazon during the last month so I guess shouldn't feel too bad...nothing today though. Moving forward unless supply constraints ease up, bot services are the only way to reliably get hw in demand, except if you're an EVGA elite member and remember to signup during the first 5 minutes, then there is a small chance...

Sucks. From what i understand, prices for new members have gone up substantially. Something like $400 one time fee and a $100-$200 a month ? I got in @ $100 a month with no join fee.

How many fakes type purchases do you have to cancel, or do you only buy first party Amazon?

Congrats. I don’t think Amazon has any intent to lock out bots in any capacity either.
Thanks for sharing.

Yah no prob, its shit that its come down to this but it is what it is. And it looks like it'll stay this shitty until the middle of 2022 from reports im reading.

Yah no prob, its shit that its come down to this but it is what it is. And it looks like it'll stay this shitty until the middle of 2022 from reports im reading.
Yes, thanks to people like you using bots to hoover it all up, it will. The computer hobby is kind of being ruined for a lot of people. Glad I have decent hardware that doesn't really need upgrading. I hope none of it dies.

Yes, thanks to people like you using bots to hoover it all up, it will. The computer hobby is kind of being ruined for a lot of people. Glad I have decent hardware that doesn't really need upgrading. I hope none of it dies.
Misplaced anger my friend, Bezos can shut this down in a second if they were serious about it. You can't fault people for taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities in a free market economy. Why doesn't Amazon do it? My theory is it effectively eliminates the possibility of returns on what are hig value items..

Misplaced anger my friend, Bezos can shut this down in a second if they were serious about it. You can't fault people for taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities in a free market economy. Why doesn't Amazon do it? My theory is it effectively eliminates the possibility of returns on what are hig value items..
So don't hate the player, hate the game, right? Hey, it's capitalism and I get it. I am free to pay for a bot and try my luck as well, I'm just not going to do it. I do wish that all the people extracting money in the procurement process were adding some value along the way.

Edit: I would actually prefer if the manufacturers just raised prices until supply and demand reached equilibrium so that it wouldn't be so difficult to get stuff if you are willing to pay some more money.

Last edited:
Yeah look at how well the anti-bot measures work everywhere else, oh wait...

How many years have you had to replace a 260x before right now? And you choose the worst time in history to upgrade your GPU?
I bought it for $35 in June 2019 to replace my 4870. I was waiting for the current gen of cards to upgrade and then I thought that if I waited a bit after release that they would get cheaper...

I bought it for $35 in June 2019 to replace my 4870. I was waiting for the current gen of cards to upgrade and then I thought that if I waited a bit after release that they would get cheaper...
Stay strong. 4 months tops and things will be a bit better. The gas burn will happen and the smart miners will beat the newcomers to the eBay flood. A few miners will hold out for 2.0, but the writing is on the wall and the pros realize they can make more money selling the card and buying the coin. That’s why you see lots of used cards on eBay already. People didn’t use a bot to get one only to try it out and decide they didn’t like it.

I thought Bezos stepped down from Amazon ?

Please let me buy one off of you. I just want 1 card to replace my r7 260x ;(
Oh man. You’re a 10 year member. Do him a solid bizzmeister!

I honestly would love to help you out but i literally have sold every card the day its come in, to a local miner. Every single one. Now just waiting on another 3070 on May 25th or sooner and a gigabyte 3060. Unless i got lucky this week again.

BB has had them in stock for almost a full day now.

Newegg even had $20 off msrp deal on the 5800x and the last I checked it was in stock.

With the GPU market being what it is, the CPU and MB markets are probably also being drug down by the inability of retail customers to get all the parts they need to build a new computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back