Official Hard|Gaming Servers

No TS3? :( Guess I'll reinstall Vent :)

also I would change your IP from vent.hard-gaming.org to 216.6.224.117 Could only connect via numical IP

No TS3? :( Guess I'll reinstall Vent :)

also I would change your IP from vent.hard-gaming.org to 216.6.224.117 Could only connect via numical IP

We already had the vent before this started (paid for the year) otherwise we would of made a poll.

I have 35 slot Ventrilo that currently isn't being used that much. So if you cats needs another just let me know and ill give info/setup.

Mumble is a cheaper alternative as well for future note. Better than TS imo and cheaper than vent normally to rent.

Same problem here, vent.hard-gaming.org was invalid so I had to use the direct IP to connect.

Yeah its routing to the wrong IP address even though its setup properly. It should be fixed in a day or so.

I have a 1000 slot Teamspeak 3 server but it won't be [H] exclusive as it's a public server (other people can join). We can have a private section though.

Whats the policy on using the vent? I play LoL with my cousin and friend sometimes would it be okay to give them the info?

Enjoyed playing with you guys I was CSHawkeye81. Let me know if you want some more donations?? I have some co-workers who are jumping on the server as well and we all love it!

Nah was just curious, was having an issue, but then did some reading. Found out there's still a glitch with PB. Thanks though.

just got kicked by an administrator... woo

whats a guy gotta do to get tagged?

and again... Hard 3

were testing a few config changes to see if it goes away. were short on people though. If you would like to help us please join vent.

My mic arrives tomorrow :( last one broke

and kicked again. Ill play somewhere else. Let me know when thats fixed.

Back