Password: N/A
Slot Count : 50

Back up/Skillz TS3
Current Information said:

TS3 IP : 192.111.155.210:9987
Password: N/A
Slot Count : 500

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, think one of you [H]|G admins could add a D3 channel to Vent? Thanks!

Is it just me, or does the TS server go down an awful lot?

Just restarted TS. Went to check why Vent was down and it was removed from my account -_- Thanks MaxFrag.

Hey guys, just tried to join TS but got an interesting error:

"The identity of this server has changed.
This could have one of the these reasons:
-A new TeamSpeak server is running at this address.
-The security of your connection to this server is compromised, a man-in-the-middle attack is taking place.

Do you want to accept the new identity and remain connected?"

I disconnected. Is this normal, or has anyone seen this before?

Thanks. I will check it out

***Edit***
I'm gettin the same error when I attempt to join. I will try a few more things on my end.

***Final Edit***
Works fine now. I deleted the information and re-entered the server info. Still not many people on when I check :/

Last edited:
Anyone know why this is offline now?
Shit happens? :p

By steam msg.

"Sorry to do this to you again....I finally got the Teamspeak server to work on the static IP address, so hopefully no more changes.

The static IP address for TS3 is 184.69.202.42:9989"

I have updated the OP with the new info.

Hi,
At 4 pm to 5 pm MST Feb 6th
The Hard forum members TS3 server will be down while I connect the server machine to an APC UPS power delivery system. This should protect the server in the event of a short power outage or spike here.

Uptime:26 days 11 hours 56 minutes 59 seconds as of Feb 5, 2014

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Shredder

Update: Things went well...Enjoy.

Last edited:
Is there an ETA to back online? And I'd like to propose changing the Duke Nukem channel to Diablo 3.

I emailed Shredder on Friday and he hasn't replied yet. Murphy's law, he goes out of town and the server needs to be reset. I think LocalLaptop can rename the DukeNukem channel to Diablo 3 when it comes back up.

You guys are more than welcome to use my TS3 server in the meantime.

A Microsoft Update went through in my absence (Unscheduled trip to Fort Nelson, British Columbia) and rebooted the server. I have disabled the reboot function on updates to prevent this from happening again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

192.111.155.210 is my TS3 server if anyone needs it

I think it's a good idea to keep Skillz TS3 server as a backup. I emailed Shredder to let him know his server is down.

The location is actually in USA. Gametracker was wrong.

No problem, if anyone needs a new channel just let me know.

Is it okay if a couple of friends use the USA Vent for some CSGO? We usually play couple hours a week.

Any Mumble servers? Don't get me wrong...TS3 is nice, but I just like Mumble better.

Do you know a bunch of people that use Mumble? Reason why I ask is because not a lot of people use the current voice servers so I doubt setting up a Mumble server would be any different.

[H]ard Gaming Community Discord server for all [H]ard Forum members to use.
Here's the invite code: https://discord.gg/4J5Gy9E

Let me know if you want any new channels or if you want a voice channel user limit, less then the default of no limit.

Back