Odyssey G7, stop me before I pull the trigger

MSNBC22

n00b
Lookin for a dual monitor solution for my new system:

Ryzen 7 5800x 3.8GHz
Radeon RX 6900XT
G. Skill Trident Z 32gb DDR4 3600 RGB
Seagate FireCuda 520 NVMe M.2 2280 ssd 1tb (ZP1000GM30002)
MPG X570S Edge Max Wifi(MS-7D53)

Primary uses will be education, day trading and gaming. I was set on two 27's but are they really that different from 32's? More real estate is always good. I am a gamer but not hardcore or anything(usually CS:GO). Is there anything else I should consider before buying?

ps 27 or 32?

They are curved, hard, so they don't work very well in dual monitor situations. they are meant to be viewed head on.
So getting two makes no sense, understood. What would you recommend for a second monitor, I was primarily gonna use it for looking at charts anyway. I'd still like them to be the same size.

G7 is a really nice monitor, I have a 32 inch one myself. Been very happy with it since I bought it last year.

So getting two makes no sense, understood. What would you recommend for a second monitor, I was primarily gonna use it for looking at charts anyway. I'd still like them to be the same size.
I mean if I were personally going to buy 27s they would probably be this Alienware. I own the 38" ultrawide variant of it.

I'd recommend the ASUS 27" XG27AQM. It's 1440p/270hz with great color accuracy:

Didn’t Linus stack two super curved monitors one above the other? IMHO you end up with something a lot like a single 49” normal aspect ratio monitor in that case just a little taller/ higher res.
I think for dual monitor ultra wide monitors make little sense (not that you can’t do it) but that’s just me.

Back