Oculus Rift 2

John117-

n00b
Some time ago, Luckey had say "what a blummer" for the delete of Rift 2. In the 2019 It's come out Rift S, I think that It was almost impossible have Half Dome technology with Eye Tracking and also for that year. So, in your opinion the specs of Rift 2?

I don't understand if We will see ever yet a headset premium by Facebook for VR hardcore gamers. What's the next technology for Full Body Tracking? They will use Facebook Portal special version?

Attachments

• halfdome2.webp
    91 KB · Views: 0
Yawn,
Anything Rift never gets a second look now.
Facebook can screw itself.

ps I have the original Rift, packaged up, never to be used again.

They made the right call, Quest 2 is dominating the marketplace, nothing else comes close. It can play the widest range of games (by far), is the easiest to use (by far), and manages to do so while having above average comfort, iq and optics.

People complaining about FB integration lack the self control to stay off of social media, apparently. I wouldn't want to manage two separate user platforms, either. It's a waste of development and support resources.

They made the right call, Quest 2 is dominating the marketplace, nothing else comes close. It can play the widest range of games (by far), is the easiest to use (by far), and manages to do so while having above average comfort, iq and optics.

People complaining about FB integration lack the self control to stay off of social media, apparently. I wouldn't want to manage two separate user platforms, either. It's a waste of development and support resources.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/16/fac...s-inside-oculus-virtual-reality-headsets.html

LOL

New app "Faceblock" should make it palatable again.

won’t be based on any data that’s stored locally on users’ headsets
nah dawg, it'll just be based off your data that's stored on fb servers, which btw is a copy of all your locally stored data ;)

Back