NZXT h200i build

Putz

I have a custom title
wanted something i little easier to work on than the NCase m1, so far i like the h200i

SF600w psu, i5 8600k @ 5.2 , gtx 1080, 16gb, samsung 960 evo 512 and 256 gb m.2 drive, kraken x52 cooler

IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Beautiful system!

I have my main system in a NZXT S340 Elite case, and to be quite honest, it was one of the tougher cases for me to build in. It has a nice clipping system for cable management, but there is just not a lot of room for cable routing between the motherboard tray and case side panel. I had an especially tough time trying to run a SATA cable between my 3 HDDs to the front-mount SSD (on the PSU shroud)--so much so that I broke one of the SATA adapters on the cable.

How is the air flow in this case for cooling your GPU? I've got two 120 mm fans pulling air in the front, and two 120 mm fans ejecting air at the back & top. But I still can't keep my GTX 1070 lower than the mid 70's C when gaming.

i have the gpu and cpu loaded 24/7 mining when i dont game, kraken is set to performance and still pretty quiet

Capture.png

people order pre built computer on HardOCP? dont admit to that or Kyle might boot you lol

Last edited:
i have the gpu and cpu loaded 24/7 mining when i dont game, kraken is set to performance and still pretty quiet

View attachment 60854

That GPU temp looks really good. I guess your rear exhaust fan is really helping cool the GPU. Since I'm air-cooling my CPU, and the CPU HSF is inline with the rear exhaust fan, I guess I'm not getting a lot of benefit from the rear fan as far as GPU cooling.

Anyway, you've got a really nice system there.

people order pre built computer on HardOCP? dont admit to that or Kyle might boot you lol
I haven't bought prebuilt since '98 but I did just see a LTT vid on NZXTs new BLD line and they look like yours, so I asked. if you want something decent right now its easier and cheaper to buy a prebuilt.

oh i had no idea NZXT did that lol

i imagine if they use the h200i and the x52 they'd look similar

Very Nice Build ! I did a R1600X in a Lian Li Q10WX ..your tempered glass is much better .

I don't miss my monolith of V1200 but like the h200i because it doesn't force you into an SFX PS .

Kenny

if you have the tube length I would recommend flipping the front rad to prevent air gurgling in the pump.

wont fit flipped, but have never had any sounds of air moving through, according to NZXT it will run fine that way, im guessing with the drop in the tubes prior to pump helps

change the rad fans out to the new Noctua NF-A12x25, really nice fans and the LED hides the ugly color scheme they use lol

77179_bc7-_a77_e-4047-_b812-92_da27_a4_df94-jpg.jpg

Back