NR200P Max

I know the case itself is not new. But this is a pretty sweet kit for lazy people like me.

IMO, these emphasize looks over function.

Only supports vertical mount for the GPU. Which means, you must always use a riser card. And the included riser card, as with soooo maaaaany cases, is only PCI-E 3.0 certified.

I hope they improved the QC on these, as well. I had a white NR200p for a bit. the holes for the power supply cage didn't' line up well. And neither did the rear PCI slots.

IMO, these emphasize looks over function.

Only supports vertical mount for the GPU. Which means, you must always use a riser card. And the included riser card, as with soooo maaaaany cases, is only PCI-E 3.0 certified.

I hope they improved the QC on these, as well. I had a white NR200p for a bit. the holes for the power supply cage didn't' line up well. And neither did the rear PCI slots.
I'm a NR200 owner and haven't ran into the same issues. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this new case to someone except it's $350. The N200 is on Amazon right now for $80, N200P at $113. So $230 for the PSU, CPU water cooler, and riser cable.
According to the reviewer the PCI-E riser cable is gen4

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a NR200 owner and haven't ran into the same issues. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this new case to someone except it's $350. The N200 is on Amazon right now for $80.
According to the reviewer the PCI-E riser cable is gen4
ah, inded the specs page list PCI-E 4.0. A video I watched about it mis-quoted 3.0.

for $350, you get a PSU, an AIO, and a gen 4 riser. That's not too bad. If the quality is better, then I would say the only issue remains that these are pretty big for ITX. Slight tweaking and they could offer MATX compatiblity.

I don't like the $350 up front cost either. But for what you get it seems like a decent price.

I saw a 9/16 release date for this but I can't find it in stock anywhere? Did I miss something?

I don't like the $350 up front cost either. But for what you get it seems like a decent price.
I think its a great deal if you don't already have all those parts. No brainer and every review shows how easy it is to build it.

If I didn't already have a case, PSU and AIO I was happy with, i'd pick this up in a heartbeat.

Back