No subtitles or dialogue in MW2?

stateofjermaine

[H]ard|Gawd
Just finished installing MW2, but I think I must have done something wrong. After playing for a few minutes, I realized that quite a few times, someone would look at me, and their mouth would be moving, but I wouldn't see or hear anything else. It finally occurred to me that this was probably not right. :p

All other sounds/music cues are normal. Anyone else had a similar issue?

Edit: Also, why is the resolution so low in the mission intros/cut scene clips when the game is running at 1920x1200?

Last edited:
Sorry, I realize MW2 threads are not the coolest thing on the forums right now, but I couldn't find a related thread, and I didn't want to hijack someone else's.

There's tons of dialogue + subtitles... Something went awry with your install I guess...

There's tons of dialogue + subtitles. Something went awry with your install, I guess.
Yes, I figured as much. I am thinking it may be a glitch/bug, and wondering if anyone else has encountered it. It may be a fresh install for me. Also, is this a normal thing to have such low resolution intro and monologue scenes? The Crysis intro was pretty low-res, too, but the cut scenes were not.

Back