Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Finally upgrade my aging S754 3000+ so I can play the games from the past two years I have been missing out on. The rig performs like crap with most games released after Quake IV.
2. Phenom

1.I'd ditch my pentium d thats in my desktop now and throw that sucker in it with a new board and some extra ram(only have 2 gigs now).

2.Phenom

I would overclock it of course.... but I would have to buy an AM2 board and some DDR2 to go with it.

1. What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?
finally get a rig that would run crysis the way it should be run.
2. What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?
phenom.

1. I would upgrade an AMD Opteron 165 rig and finally get my feet wet with DDR2. ;)
2. AMD Phenom, of course. :p

1. build a computer for my brother..he still using an old 400mhz dell
2. PHENOM

I!. f I won the processor, I would overclock the living daylights out of it and threaten to meltdown the tiny power grid in this even tinier backwoods town I live in.

2. Phenom of course!

1) I'd be so ecstatic, happy, and going nuts that I'd be committed to a mental hospital. After being released I would overclock the hell out of it and play some new games. :D
2) Who doesn't know the name of it? Phenom, of course.

1. Finally upgrade from this FX-55 S939, then enjoy some of the newer games out there with higher settings. Then give the old system to my younger brother.

2. Phenom, X2, X4, FX

1. Id overclock the 5000+ using my lovely cascade stage cooler, and make a new world record for AMD 5000+.
2. phenom.

1. I would overvolt it in an effort to beat Eclipse's 4GHz.
2. Athlon 6-Series and Phenom.

1. I would get a motherboard that is a great overclocker for this cpu.

2. Phenom

1. Blow a wad of cash at newegg and build another AMD rig...to go with my 5 other ones...

2. Phenom

1. I'd sell my stamp collection, baseball cards, and anything else I could on ebay to be able to build the rest of the system.
2. Phenom, of course

1. Sell it for crack. Seriously though, I would buy a new rig from Newegg to go with it.

2. Phenom

1. Retire my amazing 1.6Ghz P4 Northwood and embrace dual core (and World of Warcraft)

2. Phenom

1 build a pc for my parents as they still have yet to get a new one since they lost theres in Katrina and a new computer would be the perfect Christmas present for them, now that they have their house fixed up

2 amd Phenom

and to newegg your the best place to buy parts form! yall have every thing and good support to back it up!

1. I would of course build another new AMD box but with a Black edition CPU this time. I would then donate my AMD skt 939 3500 computer to the Boy Scout Troop where I have been volunteering since 1990 and where my Son earned his Eagle Scout award. The Troop's machine is a Sempron 2800 and it would be put up for raffle to a Boy Scout that does NOT have a computer. So several people would benifit from this donation and of coarse everyone would ask why I giving away a computer and I would have to tell 35families about AMD gererousity. :D

2. Why it's a Phenom of coarse! :cool:

1. I'd immediately take my athlon xp 2400+ and smash it on the ground, then start looking for a new mobo, ddr2, and a gfx card.

2. Phenom

~Matt

id build that new VMware server ive been needing and post pics of the build. couple years down the road when im done with it, id sell it on here and keep it within the [H] family.

Phenom

1: Hrm.. More than likely Out of respect of such a great product I would create the case mod I have been planning for awhile. A black version of the citadel wall from HL2. Using the black theme throughout. Black water loop, black case. Black PCBs all around. Just all black and the case would look just like the Citadel wall. Overclock the living daylights out of it and enjoy a combination of art and technology.

2: Phenom

Well, I'm a teacher living in China, so I'd use the vast power of the 5000+ to create amazing interactive lessons for my students that . . . ahhh, who am I kidding? I'd finally build the killer gaming desktop I've always wanted and use it to blow stuff up. Sometimes, the truth hurts.

And yeah, Phenom.

1. I'd build a new rig capable of running newer games at resolutions higher than 1024x768

2. Phenom

1) what would i do with a 5000+... i would build my dad a new computer.

hes bought 3 computers for me before i went to college and got a job, and now with a job i want to build him a killer computer to repay him for christmas. cept for the fact im a broke college student...

i got the 4x1GB deal for 58 bucks... and hopefully i can get that shipped.. and i ahve an m2n-sli.. so i can give that to him. i just need a processor. and a 5000+ would do nicely for it

2) Phenom baby! X2 and X4

1. What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?
I would give my Athlon 64 x2 5600 to my girlfriend to help her piece together a new computer then I would overclock the hell out of the 5000 if I won.
2. What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?
That twould be the Phenom.

- Ben

What would you do if you won an AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition CPU?
i would build myself a very nice ubuntu rig and i would overclock the crap out of it.

What is the name of the new AMD next-generation desktop processor?
phenom

1) overclock it to the limit. Then Fold for the [H]orde
2) Phenom - (Codenamed Kuma for the dual core. Agena for the quad core variant)

1. Make it the first step towards getting rid of my mom's old PIII that she's been editing videos for her work on for years
2. Phenom

1. a. Transfer my 3600+ to a new PC for the significant other.
b. Overclock the 5000+ BE to match, but preferably beat, a 6400+ BE.
c. Use the amount saved towards a new video card for some sweet UT3 action.

2. A Phenomenon! I mean, *ahem* a Phenom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back