New Gskill Royal Elite

I love G.Skill, but jesus fuck - please put that in a standard Neo enclosure.

Then again, RAM gods change with each generation. Mushkin owned DDR1 (high clock Northwood C anyone?), Someone owned DDR2, Corsair DDR3, and G.Skill DDR4... so god knows who owns DDR5.

Reactions: Dan_D
like this
I can't get over that "Bling Factor" thing. Looks Ghetto-ish. I'll bet one of my "homeboys" would luv it tho :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

16 of the gold in a Threadripper system look insane like Midas himself touched these kits.

G.Skill is my go to memory kit brand, but I would gladly pay them even more to have a custom set coated in Vantablack. Sort of the antithesis of this bling/RGB rainbow craze.

G.Skill is my go to memory kit brand, but I would gladly pay them even more to have a custom set coated in Vantablack. Sort of the antithesis of this bling/RGB rainbow craze.
I really wish they made one even less clingy than the neo sets. Rip jaws is good, but not the same.

I really wish they made one even less clingy than the neo sets. Rip jaws is good, but not the same.
Yes! One just encased in a perfectly flat/rectangular heatsink that’s been coated in Vantablack. So that the RAM looks like it fell into a black hole.

These are the heatsinks on my 128GB set of gskil Royals.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210506-230837_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210506-230837_eBay.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20210506-230855_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210506-230855_eBay.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 0
Not my cup of tea, but I've seen my fair share of builds with this Royal memory.

Back