Need phone tracking and spying app

Hashiriya415

Limp Gawd
I can put my good old used Pixel 3 in my vehicle.
Would like to keep track in case theft happens (multiple attempts already).
Maybe take a picture or video while someone breaks in (I'll hide it somewhere and have the cam looking through an air vent)
Maybe the mic can send me an alert if it hears glass breaking (This is very common in San Francisco)
Speed so I can monitor unsafe drivers

I do not believe that sort of software exists for a phone without a tremendous amount of effort let alone the 'have the cam looking through an air vent' work, phone power, etc hassle. There are existing 'fleet monitoring' systems, gps trackers, and so on that would probably be cheaper than a monthly phone bill for a jerryrigged phone contraption.

I do not believe that sort of software exists for a phone without a tremendous amount of effort let alone the 'have the cam looking through an air vent' work, phone power, etc hassle. There are existing 'fleet monitoring' systems, gps trackers, and so on that would probably be cheaper than a monthly phone bill for a jerryrigged phone contraption.
I have a $5 month plan, which beats any other tracking company and I $20 phone that has a broken screen. I just plug it into power and hide it under the dash. I could line up the camera somehow with the dash maybe vent or something else, maybe even separate cam module to get a better angle. But most important part I need would be instant notification if device leaves a specified zone and if microphone could be setup to detect glass breaking or door opening through some software or ai program.

Life 360?
Kinda feels like a bit too pricey. $15 a month. And not exactly what I'm looking for because there is no way to setup an alert when my vehicle would start moving. And I would like to be able to active mic and camera remotely.

Back