Need Help

Cloneinc

Limp Gawd
Seem's Comcast is telling me I have a faulty ground in the house and that's why my net is down all the time.

Telling me to call out an electrician to get things sorted and that's their final deal. Unplugged my tele and left me for dead, then came back and unplugged the kids room and put a block on the splitter.

They are saying the wiring in this house, which was built in the 1920's with out a ground, with 2 wire romex is the cause of my connection failing when it worked so good for so long.

On a three wire plug right now never had a problem. Is it time to go DSL? AT&T?

Seem's Comcast is telling me I have a faulty ground in the house and that's why my net is down all the time.

Telling me to call out an electrician to get things sorted and that's their final deal. Unplugged my tele and left me for dead, then came back and unplugged the kids room and put a block on the splitter.

They are saying the wiring in this house, which was built in the 1920's with out a ground, with 2 wire romex is the cause of my connection failing when it worked so good for so long.

On a three wire plug right now never had a problem. Is it time to go DSL? AT&T?

This is the wrong section for this thread, but you should take what they say seriously and have an electrician look at it. I had a similar problem, we have old wiring, but everything was working fine. Then when I was moving one of the TVs one day, I became the path to ground for that particular circuit. It was not an enjoyable experience.

The wiring was incorrect, so when something inside a TV failed, it was putting 110v AC over the coax.

Back