NE shell shocker deal: XFX RX Vega 56 8GB (20h left) $350 - $20 MR *dead*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad at all... I paid about this for my Sapphire Radeon NITRO+ RX 580 just before the mining bubble burst a few months ago

/waiting for consumer 7nm Navi GPUs next year

rip already sold out..

I like it, but this one doesn't mention about the 3 games deal as far as I can see.

supposedly it's suppose to come with them, i remember seeing it before the sale. would be a dick move to remove it because of the sale but i wasn't paying that close of attention since i'm not interested in any of those games.

Last edited:
Guys, don't bother with this model. It runs hot and the paste doesn't even touch close to the HBM. You are guaranteed Hynix on this model and it idles at around 50c and fan stop is not enabled. It is completely BIOS locked too. The model I received the PCB was extremely warped due to the cold plate being manufactured that way. It is a cheap plastic and a static magnet because the material is made out of the same as an office chair mat. Just trying to save everyone a hassle of my experience. Reference models are much better than this.

I’ve read similar stories to that actually. Just a very hot running cooler. Somewhere there’s an [H] thread where someone shows some pictures and does before and after temps of reapplying TIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back