NCASE m1 Water Cooled Build

Epos7

Gawd
I got lucky and have an EVGA 3080 XC3 on the way, and I think in a month or two I might take the plunge and water cool my m1.

A lot of good info on Optimus Tech's YouTube channel. Much of my build is based on what has been shown to work in his videos.

So far I've come up with the following:
3/8" ID 5/8" OD soft tubing (EK or similar, think I want black)
Barrow black compression fittings and 90s
Barrow compression fittings (to make side radiator removable)
IceMan pump/res (designed specifically for this case)

Side radiator: Black Ice Nemesis 240GTS
Side fans: Noctua NF-A12x25

Bottom radiator: XSPC TX240
  • This is the only 20mm radiator I know of. Anything thicker won't allow enough airflow in this case. Unfortunately it's sold out everywhere. I managed to snag one on eBay from Titan Rig where they were selling it for 2x MSRP 😑
Bottom fans: Noctua NF-A12x15

CPU Block: XSPC RayStorm Neo
GPU Block: Undecided. Leaning toward Watercool if they're available in the next month or so

Figured I'd post the setup I've come up with here to see if I'm missing anything.

Thanks!

Good luck, I can't imagine building anything into a case that tiny.

I went with a Corsair 1000D and still cant fit things the way I want :ROFLMAO:

I tend to think of cases as one of the few areas where "the bigger, the better" still applies :p

Good luck, I can't imagine building anything into a case that tiny.

I went with a Corsair 1000D and still cant fit things the way I want :ROFLMAO:

I tend to think of cases as one of the few areas where "the bigger, the better" still applies :p

Whenever I build a computer for a friend, unless they have a strong preference, I always try to steer them toward a larger case so it's easier for me :ROFLMAO:

For my own build though, really like the small form factor allowing me to have a small footprint PC on my desk. And when it's your own machine the extra work seems more like fun than a chore :D

Whenever I build a computer for a friend, unless they have a strong preference, I always try to steer them toward a larger case so it's easier for me :ROFLMAO:

For my own build though, really like the small form factor allowing me to have a small footprint PC on my desk. And when it's your own machine the extra work seems more like fun than a chore :D

Just a hint. If you put it on the floor where it belongs it takes up absolutely 0 space on your desk :p

Just a hint. If you put it on the floor where it belongs it takes up absolutely 0 space on your desk :p
I might entertain the idea of putting it on a small side-table, but never the floor! Down amongst the power strips and riff raff? I think not.

Reactions: travm
like this
&^%$ing Titan Rig took my money for the TX240 radiator, waited two days, then cancelled the order. Seems like they were trying to sell items at a huge markup on eBay that they don't even have.

Last time I order from them.

Got one on the way from highflow.nl. Despite costing $40+ to ship, it's still cheaper than what Titan Rig was asking on eBay.

Last edited:
&^%$ing Titan Rig took my money for the TX240 radiator, waited two days, then cancelled the order. Seems like they were trying to sell items at a huge markup on eBay that they don't even have.

Last time I order from them.

Got one on the way from highflow.nl. Despite costing $40+ to ship, it's still cheaper than what Titan Rig was asking on eBay.
That sucks. I've had no issues from them on amazon, but if there's an alternative seller I'll usually avoid them anyway.

That sucks. I've had no issues from them on amazon, but if there's an alternative seller I'll usually avoid them anyway.

I discovered Titan Rig when I got too frustrated with Performance PC's website to use them anymore. Now it looks like Performance PC's site is improved, so maybe I'll go there in the future.

Ive always found titanrig to be far to overpriced except for a few obscure parts. I almost always end up waiting for ppcs to get what im looking for back in stock.

Usually I find that I can't be too choosy when it comes to ordering the parts I want. Often only one place has them in stock.

I usually check Amazon first (because prime) then Newegg, and only if neither of them have what I am looking for do I look at individual retailers (like Performance PC's or modmymods) sites.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had to order from 8 different places to source all the parts for the loop.

Mod My Mods has pre orders up for the Watercool blocks, so I was able to get in on the first shipment of those. They've also been really helpful and responsive over email. I asked about backplates for the Watercool blocks, and they're not needed as Watercool designed them to work with the stock EVGA backplate. Pretty neat. Hopefully I'll have everything to start building the loop over Christmas 😎

Last edited:
Back