Ncase M1 cooling - 120mm fans under the GPU?

Hello my sweet princes! My Ncase is currently on it's way to a country superior to yours (Canada, of course). In the meantime, I'm planning the build... So, here are my questions.

1.Does an open-air GPU manage to keep reasonable temperature?

1. a) If I add two 120mm fans to the bottom of the case, should I use slim fans in order to keep a 1.5-2 cm gap between said fans and said GPU? Or should I use regular sized fans?
I noticed that non-slim fans practically (or almost) touch the shroud of a 2 slot GPU.

b) Does the proximity of a regular-sized fan to the shroud create noise due to turbulence? Or any other issues?

When you answer, please keep the following restrictions and airflow setup in mind.

Restrictions: I will not use an AIO... Paranoid. -I will not mod a 1000$+ GPU with an accelero cooler or the like and void the warranty.

Airflow setup: BeQuiet Darkrock TF + 1x 120 mm intake fan to the right-hand side of the side bracket + Corsair SF600 platinum with the fan directed inside the case (directly behind the 120mm fan mentioned above)

Thank you for the insights my loves.

Based on your requirements, you are left with using two slim 120mm below your 2.5 slot GPU.

Hello my sweet princes! My Ncase is currently on it's way to a country superior to yours (Canada, of course). In the meantime, I'm planning the build... So, here are my questions.

1.Does an open-air GPU manage to keep reasonable temperature?

1. a) If I add two 120mm fans to the bottom of the case, should I use slim fans in order to keep a 1.5-2 cm gap between said fans and said GPU? Or should I use regular sized fans?
I noticed that non-slim fans practically (or almost) touch the shroud of a 2 slot GPU.

b) Does the proximity of a regular-sized fan to the shroud create noise due to turbulence? Or any other issues?

When you answer, please keep the following restrictions and airflow setup in mind.

Restrictions: I will not use an AIO... Paranoid. -I will not mod a 1000$+ GPU with an accelero cooler or the like and void the warranty.

Airflow setup: BeQuiet Darkrock TF + 1x 120 mm intake fan to the right-hand side of the side bracket + Corsair SF600 platinum with the fan directed inside the case (directly behind the 120mm fan mentioned above)

Thank you for the insights my loves.

Based on your requirements, you are left with using two slim 120mm below your 2.5 slot GPU.

If it is a 2.5 slot GPU, you could try removing the dhroud & fans, and place a pair of 120mm x 25mm fans on the bottom of the chassis (set to exhaust)...

It may fit perfectly, or you may need a 240 decoupler under the fans to get them right up on the GPU heatsink...

If you do the above, get a Gelid 4-pin > VGA (mini 4-pin), so the GPU can control the exhaust fans...

Back