myqualitymart.com Has good deals on EasyStores - are they legit?

Doesn't look legit.. the business address they cite goes to the Knights of Columbus per Google maps, and street view looks like the building is abandoned. The phone number doesn't return any reverse lookups and is likely a forwarded IP phone number to some overseas scam, although I didn't try calling it since I'm at work.

Another Facebook post with a myqualitymart URL containing similar products is based out of Ibadan, Nigeria.

These types of sites pop up all the time. They all have generic stock images of the products, never actual original pictures. Always low prices, always have an address listed where there is a completely different business located or an apartment complex. If you look up the address, it's basically an empty grass lot in between a car dealership and a Knights of Columbus frat.... Another huge red flag is they claim to have been around since 2015. Yet the site is 57 days old....

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/myqualitymart.com

lol, they even have this note when you go to checkout:
Credit Card
If your Payment is Declined, Please contact your bank for approve charge & Pay again. and when you click to pay it sends you to some vietnamese companies website....

Alot of these sites been popping ou in the last month and a half i saw some really good deals on x570 boards way to cheap. And look at this part of the sites TOS they just ripped it off from another premade site.

Log Files
Shop We Print Tee follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information. Our Privacy Policy was created with the help of the Privacy Policy Generator and the Privacy Policy Template.

Alot of these sites been popping ou in the last month and a half i saw some really good deals on x570 boards way to cheap. And look at this part of the sites TOS they just ripped it off from another premade site.

Log Files
Shop We Print Tee follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information. Our Privacy Policy was created with the help of the Privacy Policy Generator and the Privacy Policy Template.
Yeah I've also seen a lot of these type of generic sites. They always have an insanely large catalogue of poorly organized products.... It's weird. And they all list an address which clearly can't be a real business office or warehouse.

Back