Musk to cut half of Twitter jobs and end remote work for the rest, report says

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea that the .gov wasn't directing Twitter to suppress speech. The .gov got caught.
When tf did I ever say anything about that? Are ya'll so deep in conspiracy lala land that you're incapable of following a simple thread?

I was simply addressing the content of your posts.
I'm pretty sure you're way off course, considering I was posting about the consent decree with the FTC, not your conspiracy theories. Here's my post again, please take a moment to read it, and if needed, feel free to point out where I said anything about ".gov wasn't directing Twitter to suppress speech".
I really wish the right wing conspiracy theories and nut job posts would keep themselves to the soapbox. That's why it's there - and conveniently, makes it super easy to avoid at the same time!
It's funny to see Musk continue to mess this up so badly. I'm really interested in how much they're messing up their consent decree now. Musk already has shown he won't follow laws until forced, but, unlike the SEC, the FTC generally doesn't screw around with things at all (see all the fines against Facebook and Twitter recently). The whole idea of "self-certifying" by developers is... insanely laughable at best. Any developer that stands up and does that is going to be on the hook for criminal charges.

not your conspiracy theories
feel free to point out where I said
I really wish the right wing conspiracy theories and nut job posts

Twitter has been weaponized, not against the right, but against the people. Right, left, middle, undecided, uninformed, and uninvolved.

Hopefully they just got disarmed. Because they've been twisting people I care about.

Including everyone on this forum, whether they have a GenMay sub* or not.

*This is where these other subjects go for discourse, here. Cheaper than Twitter! Better advice! There used to be dick pics, I don't know if that's still a thing, I don't ask these questions!

Fakebook, twatter, etc, I grew up with a rotary phone on a party line. Do you really need the bs look at me communication?

My father used to work for GTE data services, work from home only happened when you were sick or had extra work to do into the weekend. He brought home those monochrome screens IBMs in a box units in the early to mid 80s. The earlier unit had you set a phone handset into a cradle to connect, the later unit had just plug in the phoneline.

I rarely use Twit-ter so I don't really care, shame Musk didn't buy Farkbook.
I had one of those circa 1984. It had an amber phosphor screen.

And yes it would be nice if he bought FB and put a cork in that too! :-P

I didn't say any of that. Maybe you should read before you reply? The person runs a conservative talk show and relies on facebook for money...and is constantly being censored for opposing left wing views.

Bullshit. Look at the constant barrage of nut job garbage that that dude posts on facebook and tell me with a straight face he’s being “censored”. You have lost your mind.

He is an obvious charlatan selling controversy and clicks.

Last edited:
You didn't even read my posts. You are just stating the usual left wing talking points that you've been conditioned to say.

Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 10.40.51 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back