MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti SUPRIM X Specs Leak Out: 1900 MHz Extreme Mode Boost Clock & 1000W PSU Recommended

kac77

2[H]4U

MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Ti SUPRIM X Specs Leak Out: 1900 MHz Extreme Mode Boost Clock & 1000W PSU Recommended

The specifications of this beast of a graphics card have been leaked @wxnod and they are simply put SUPREME! in all regards. So starting with the basic specifications, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090, will have a total of 84 SM units on its flagship which results in a total of 10,752 CUDA cores (vs 82 SM / 10496 cores on RTX 3090 Non-Ti). In addition to the CUDA cores, NVIDIA's GeForce RTX 3090 Ti also comes packed with next-generation RT (Ray-Tracing) cores, Tensor cores, and brand new SM or streaming multi-processor units. The reference model will run at a base clock speed of 1560 MHz and a boost clock speed of 1860 MHz with a TDP of 450W.

-WCCFTECH

That's $4,000 RETAIL. I imagine actual street/scalper price for these will be near $5,000 to $6,000.
These will not be scalped. There is no money to be made at that price. Even the ROI on it is too much for miners even if it is non-LHR. They can get 8 3060 for the price of one of those. AMD cards are not scalped. No one wants to pay $1200 6800xt retail let alone $2k.

These will not be scalped. There is no money to be made at that price. Even the ROI on it is too much for miners even if it is non-LHR. They can get 8 3060 for the price of one of those. AMD cards are not scalped. No one wants to pay $1200 6800xt retail let alone $2k.
AMD cards are being scalped. At least local to me. Just seen a 6600 for sale for $800. 20 Vega 56's for $13k. It's not just Nvidia.

AMD cards are being scalped. At least local to me. Just seen a 6600 for sale for $800. 20 Vega 56's for $13k. It's not just Nvidia.
Are they being sold? MC has sub $500 6600 that just sit there. There isn't even a limit on AMD cards you can buy unlike the RTX ones. No one is buying $1200+ 6800xt or the $2000+ 6900xt. The AMD case is completely full of cards. They can list them for what ever they want. No one is going to buy them for $800 when eBay prices are around $600 for 6600 XT buy it now. Hell there are also Rx 6600 cards on my locate FB marketplace. If people are paying those prices they are idiots when have 2 MC within 20 mins driving distance.

Last edited:
Are they being sold? MC has sub $500 6600 that just sit there. There isn't even a limit on AMD cards you can buy unlike the RTX ones. No one is buying $1200+ 6800xt or the $2000+ 6900xt. The AMD case is completely full of cards. They can list them for what ever they want. No one is going to buy them for $800 when eBay prices are around $600 for 6600 XT buy it now. Hell there are also Rx 6600 cards on my locate FB marketplace. If people are paying those prices they are idiots when have 2 MC within 20 mins driving distance.

I agree.

Newegg isn't even selling out of the 6800xt and 6900xt's. The 6900xt's for a long, long, while.

https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?N=100007709 8000 4131&Order=2

Lol. No one is buying any of the scalped cards in my area. They just stay posted.

Lol. No one is buying any of the scalped cards in my area. They just stay posted.
They can post what ever they want. We do not know what the final price they end up agreeing to. From my experience you never get the price you ask for on FB unless it already is a really good deal. They always throw out a low ball offer.

I have a 3090 FE and was considering making the jump to the 3090 Ti if I can resell my current card at a good price and get a Founder's Edition card, but if these start off at absurd prices I think I'll wait til' next gen.

The specifications of this beast of a graphics card have been leaked @wxnod and they are simply put SUPREME! in all regards. So starting with the basic specifications, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090, will have a total of 84 SM units on its flagship which results in a total of 10,752 CUDA cores (vs 82 SM / 10496 cores on RTX 3090 Non-Ti). In addition to the CUDA cores, NVIDIA's GeForce RTX 3090 Ti also comes packed with next-generation RT (Ray-Tracing) cores, Tensor cores, and brand new SM or streaming multi-processor units. The reference model will run at a base clock speed of 1560 MHz and a boost clock speed of 1860 MHz with a TDP of 450W.

-WCCFTECH

I hope they've fixed those squeaky fans but I assume this is just slapping the old 3090 cooler on the new pcb...

NVIDIA's new tactic of not setting a MSRP is a terrible precedent to set for the PC hardware industry.
Putting this in perspective, $4000 retail is nudging where the top-end Quadro is priced. Bonkers.
I could take my car to Sebring for at least 6 weekends at that price. That includes upkeep.

Who’d have thought buying a day 1 3090 would have ended up being a “bargain” through a lens of 2022 prices

Yeah, I got my 3090 about 2 months after it initially launched in 2020 from Best Buy during an awkward short time when GPUs weren't scalped and available. At that point I thought the price was a ripoff but today, about 1 1/2 years later, its considered a killer deal.

Yeah, I got my 3090 about 2 months after it initially launched in 2020 from Best Buy during an awkward short time when GPUs weren't scalped and available. At that point I thought the price was a ripoff but today, about 1 1/2 years later, its considered a killer deal.
I ordered on day 1 but it took 3 months. I’m in australia and just checked, any 3090 now is 70% more than I paid.

It’s batshit crazy. Nearly has heart failure when it died. Luckily the rma went ok.

I ordered on day 1 but it took 3 months. I’m in australia and just checked, any 3090 now is 70% more than I paid.

It’s batshit crazy. Nearly has heart failure when it died. Luckily the rma went ok.

that's pc gamers worst nightmare atm

You know, this is the problem like everything else in the developed world right now. If people keep financing 90k dollar trucks when they make 45k a year. Or, buying 1200 iphones every 12 months, I'm sorry you mess it up for everyone else. If Nvidia thinks there's more money on the top end, they won't invest in the bottom end. If Ford sells way more raptors than they ever anticipated, it raises the tide for all the trucks parts. The frame in the base model will get more expensive right along with the entire range.

Yep this logic is how I convinced myself to pay 1050 USD for a 3080(Zotac). 1050/365 days is $2.87 for unlimited gaming and other uses. No financing used, If I wanted to game at the arcade in the bowling alley I would have to load a card with a $20 min to play. So for the cost of a snack a day I have access to a high end GPU. Down here in SE Texas we see 7 yr loans on 100K trucks owned by drivers of less than 20 mi a day, it is insane.

$4,000 for a video card? lol! Go home nVidia , you're drunk...
If they sell every one they build then someone besides NVIDIA is the drunk one. In that case NV is the distiller and the buyers are the drunks. More power to both parties since it's a voluntary transaction.

$4,000 for a video card? lol! Go home nVidia , you're drunk...
The SUPRIM is a MSI card. So it's MSI setting the price, not NVIDIA. The SUPRIM is considered to be one of the highest-end AIB models made, and they're always really expensive.

Nvidia is just wacked out of their minds with this shit. Never liked Nvidia. What is the purpose of this crap, to get 300 fps. Who ever buys this crap needs to be shot.

I like AMD video cards, but even they are doing stupid shit like the $200 6500.

First it was crypto dirtbags, and scalpers with video cards, now its the damn companies scalping. Way too much drama I can't even keep up with the madness.

The PC market is just garbage right now. DDR5 that doesn't do thing for PC Gaming. Cases that are poorly designed hotboxes. Newegg sucks.
Nothing good about PC hardware right now, all these companies suck!

And for that matter, PC Gaming sucks too. Way too many poorly designed games, buggy, microtransactions. It makes me want to quit dealing with all the drama.

Nvidia is just wacked out of their minds with this shit. Never liked Nvidia. What is the purpose of this crap, to get 300 fps. Who ever buys this crap needs to be shot.

First it was crypto dirtbags, and scalpers with video cards, now its the damn companies scalping. Way too much drama I can't even keep up with the madness.

The PC market is just garbage right now. DDR5 that doesn't do thing for PC Gaming. Cases that are poorly designed hotboxes. Newegg sucks.

And for that matter, PC Gaming sucks too. Way too many poorly designed games, buggy, microtransactions. It makes me want to quit dealing with all the drama.
65568451.jpg

Dang straight. No one needs more than 640kb...

FE is USD $1999.99. I'm shocked that tech sites would use a single pre-release listing to generate ragebait. Shocked, I tell you!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3090-ti-titanium-and-black/6502626.p?skuId=6502626
1648563553995.png

Back