Motherboard not turning on

Mordirith

n00b
Hello,

Currently I am having issues with my mining rig. I have just got a s37 motherboard and when I try to switch it on it would not turn on. The motherboard is connect to 2 PSU, (EVGA 1000g+). PSU1 is connected with the motherboard itself, and the first 3 GPU's along with their rizers, while the other GPU's and the rizers are connected with the secondary PSU. However, when I try to switch the motherboard on it would not turn on.

I removed the GPU's which are connected with the secondary PSU and the motherboard switches on normally. It would appear when all the GPU's are connected that the MOBO would not turn of. Anyone got/had issue's with this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Sorry for posting in the wrong saction.

The power is connected on the first psu along with the first three gpu/rizers. The secondary psu is connected with the rest of the gpu/rizers.
I think he was suggesting that you should try turning on the secondary PSU before the primary one. I'm not sure the best way to accomplish that, but it seems like a good idea to me.

I think he was suggesting that you should try turning on the secondary PSU before the primary one. I'm not sure the best way to accomplish that, but it seems like a good idea to me.
jumper the 24pin's green and black wires, then flip it on first. it how we used to do dual psu systems, might helps with mining, idk.
he might need to start with a single riser and work up too. mining isnt my bag, baby. :)

Back