Monster ITX model S and Model M unibody, not only state of art cases, it is work of art.

LegoFab

Weaksauce
7XOadhG.png

Monster ITX model S and model M unibody is the evolution of my Monster ITX series, model S was shown first time in other project so I want to create it own thread.
Special points in this two models:
- Unibody design (Main frame is fabricated from single metal piece). 4mm thick structure.
- Remote power button allow you to turn on the PC from long distance, back up power button is on bottom side.
- Custom GPU back plate or bend GPU plate for better looking back side. (Normal is also available).
- G16 power connector.
Model S specification:
DB0Ck4K.png

- Dimension: Inside : 322x179x52mm, outline:330x187x57mm. (3.5L), Weight is about 1kg.
- ITX motherboard support.
- GPU Max length 175mm, max PCB height 135mm. (All gigabyte mini series cards are compatibly).
- PSU: Pico ATX board with PCB height < 37mm, support 12V PSU solution. we also provide F-Brick a 12V PSU solution.
- Support 5x 50mmx10mm fan.
- Max CPU cooler height: 38mm, we also provide Sun cool, a slim, high TDP solution.
- Support 2U PCB PCIE riser or flexible riser.

Model M specification:
AZxLdpV.png

- Dimension: Inside : 322x218x52mm, outline:330x226x57mm. (4.25L), Weight is about 1.1kg.
- ITX motherboard support.
- GPU Max length 215mm, max PCB height 135mm. (All gigabyte mini series, Zotac mini series cards are compatibly).
- PSU: Pico ATX board with PCB height < 37mm, HDplex DC/DC, other DC board with Wide <52mm, support 12V and 24V PSU solution. we also provide F-Brick a 12V PSU solution.
- Support 6x 50mmx10mm fan.
- Max CPU cooler height: 38mm, we also provide Sun cool, a slim, high TDP solution.
- Support 2U PCB PCIE riser or flexible riser.

Prototypes of case and related solutions will be done before Q1 2019. We are trying to finish ASAP.

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    804 KB · Views: 0
  • 12.png
    12.png
    901.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 13.png
    13.png
    789 KB · Views: 0
  • 14.png
    14.png
    612.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 15.png
    15.png
    697.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 21.png
    21.png
    576.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 22.png
    22.png
    846.7 KB · Views: 0
I have some questions:
1. Are you sure about the location of your backup power switch?
2. You do not have vent holes over CPU cooler?
3. Aren't your photos somehow "mirrored"? (https://i.imgur.com/vCZgYo3.png). Because of the motherboard I/O panel it looks like your motherboard will work... upside down?

EDIT: https://i.imgur.com/ec23b1U.jpg <- this image answered my question no.2 and no.3.

Small tip:
With topic titles like this one ("not only state of art cases, it is work of art."), written by yourself, you won't be treaten serious.

Last edited:
I've got few notes for you:

1)
not only state of art cases, it is work of art.

Stop writing cringe stuff like this, you haven't finished first prototype yet, noone applauded your design and you are already stating it to be work of art. It's not there yet, its simple as that. If people will like it and say stuff like that, then it's okay, but noone will take such comments seriously from the maker until the product shows it's value.

2) Stop making new threads each time you redesign. You are not going to follow up on each of those concepts, so stick to one of them, but keep everything in the same thread, update the opening post for the most recent version etc. Unless you are of course going in completely different direction like from a console style to shoebox like A4 & Ghost. Note that you are also losing potential future clients that have followed your thread because they thought that's interesting each time you start a new thread.

3) Bending the GPU bracket or making a custom bracket just to fit is a no-go for most of the people. No one will want to risk voiding their warranty and most of the people don't want to bother ordering custom laser cut parts for their GPU. Even if you go and provide brackets on your own for few most popular cards fitting in your case at the moment, you can't be sure this will be compatible with future cards, and people can't be sure you'll still be supporting the case when it happens.

4) Power plug on the side is a no-go for most of the people. That was stated in your previous threads. Take that feedback seriously. Take all feedback seriously.

5) Power switch on the bottom of the case is not ideal, but most importantly it shouldn't be mounted on that bottom plate, but have it's own mounting point on the frame. It will be a real pain to handle cables for it while closing that panel.

Last edited:
Back