Monitor that auto-senses input

I would like to be able to have a monitor with 3 inputs: VGA, HDMI, and DVI-D and have the monitor detect which input is active. There would only be one input standard working at one time. This monitor would be on a stage, so we could not push an input button or have a remote (unless it was on the back of the monitor and 45 feet away). Is there such a monitor 20" to 26" and not be atrociously priced?

I would like to be able to have a monitor with 3 inputs: VGA, HDMI, and DVI-D and have the monitor detect which input is active. There would only be one input standard working at one time. This monitor would be on a stage, so we could not push an input button or have a remote (unless it was on the back of the monitor and 45 feet away). Is there such a monitor 20" to 26" and not be atrociously priced?
Auto Input select is pretty common place. However I haven't seen it work super reliably when all inputs have a cable connected. You would be better off using an external switcher like...

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=8149

I used one of these in my HomeTheatre setup so all consoles where connected to the "Game" Input and it would auto switch to whatever console was turned on.

They also have model capable of 4k 60hz and more expensive ones with IR remotes so you can switch manually from a distance.

Back