MMO Games

Clash of Clans is MMO, right? :p

yes it is bro :D unfortunately i’m tired of clash of clans… so many hours wasted on it!! If u like games like clash, you can try empire.. in my opinion, games like these become monotonous and repetitive but u can give a shot ;)

Order and Chaos is pretty good.

Not bad for the closest thing to WoW on your mobile device. And it's completely free.

yes it is bro :D unfortunately i’m tired of clash of clans… so many hours wasted on it!! If u like games like clash, you can try empire.. in my opinion, games like these become monotonous and repetitive but u can give a shot ;)

Hah, yeah, I take (small) breaks from it occasionally, but have kept coming beck to it for the past 2 years. I'm in a big war clan that wars constantly and wins 98% of the time and does some arranged wars as well, so we keep it interesting at least. SC seems to have ruined farming, or at least saving resources for now, but they just released a statement yesterday saying they're working on a solution to that now. We'll see, I guess. I don't farm much anymore anyways, I pretty much just play to war.

Order and Chaos Online
Order and Chaos 2
Both are good, both by Gameloft, both are similar to WoW and not a card game. :)

i installed o&c 2 this week, i didn't like the gameplay..I am very familiar with the league of legends and because of that i felt a bit uncomfortable the way how the character moves...but i'll give a shot :)

The raids and dungeons are pretty cool.

Also check out Dungeon Hunter

I've had Puzzles & Dragons on my phone for a while, although it's not exactly high on player interaction aside from using friends as allies.

Are there any online mobile "MMO's" that aren't pay to win? Even small subscription fee for access to all content. That's where Clans lost me, as soon as you hit a certain level you had to pay cash for extra attacks / extra defense periods or you had 0.000% chance of advancing.

Hi all,
I am currently playing The Division. It is the new game that I got only a few days back and I am enjoying playing it. I am also thinking about borrowing DarkOrbit game from my friend. Anyone has played it? How's the game?

Back