mmmm.. brisbane cores.. gotta love em..

sirmonkey1985

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2010
lol kinda bored figured id make a thread.. woot..
been screwing around with my X2 BE-2350.. current overclock right now.. finally got it fine tuned..

for the last month or so had it running at 3x HTT thinking it was going to crash on me like the older am2 boards if i exceed 1000mhz(2000HT) but then relized i was a moron and that its an am2/am2+ motherboard.. so i said screw it and tried 4x and thus thats where im at right now.. but i think im gunna push it a wee bit higher and see if i can hit the 3.5Ghz mark on stock cooling..if i can ill post another picture.. but for a 45 dollar processor i bought 6 months again even the current overclock is nice..

and to think all the review sites minus 1 site couldnt even pass 2.5ghz.. :p

the be-2350 essencially is an under volted downclocked x2 5000+ if you check the family/model/stepping numbers.. they are exactly the same as the x2 5000+ even the revision code..

yeah, they're nice, too bad they all seem to hit a wall around 3.2GHz

I had to fight tooth and nail to get my 5000+ BE stable at 3.4GHz, finding just the right combination of settings takes a while.

yeah last night i got it stable at 3.4Ghz.. but i was hitting 68C doing ortho on stock cooling and i wasnt comfortable leaving it at that for 24/7 use since i leave my processor running WCG.. had it at 1.58v since my motherboard only allows me to do +.10v jumps and only lets me use .800v .814v .865v .885v sub voltages.. maybe tonight if i really feel like dealing with the trouble ill throw on my big typhoon cooler just to see what i can do.. so as of right now its back to 3.04ghz at 44C full load.. im happy with it right now..

yeeehaaa... in my short of being bored and trying again for 3.5ghz.. i fried one of the 2 stick of crucial ballistix tracer pc-6400 .. wooohooo go me..

I don't think these are soldered (my BE2300 wasn't (G1), and same with my X2 4200+ (G2) ). Just a thought if you want to push it even more:cool:

Back