Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Issue

Boris_yo

Limp Gawd
Hi,

Often I get suggestion in Windows 10 to fix account and I don't know what causes it. Is it because multiple PCs with Windows 10 can't be on the same email address?

Attachments

• IMG-20211202-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20211202-WA0000.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1
Hi,

Often I get suggestion in Windows 10 to fix account and I don't know what causes it. Is it because multiple PCs with Windows 10 can't be on the same email address?
multiple pcs with same account shouldnt matter. what does it say when you click the fix it button?

My Gawd I hate how MS are pushing so hard for everyone to be on MS accounts, I'm quite happy with a local account thank you. If I want to sync any data, I'm happy to use a third party provider that works across all operating systems.
Cool. How is this helpful, at all?

Op -- this can be a number of things from simply a password update (i.e. you updated it somewhere else and now need to sync it here), to an actual account problem. It shouldn't be happening "often" though, ime. Multiple PCs on one email account isn't the problem. Is it happening after updates?

Cool. How is this helpful, at all?

Op -- this can be a number of things from simply a password update (i.e. you updated it somewhere else and now need to sync it here), to an actual account problem. It shouldn't be happening "often" though, ime. Multiple PCs on one email account isn't the problem. Is it happening after updates?
It's called "a comment in passing" and who made you the thread gatekeeper? Fact is: Microsoft are forcing MS accounts in an underhanded and manipulative manner and it's confusing to average users. Relax. <---That's a full stop, meaning I'm not interested in arguing a valid comment in passing.

Mazzspeed Power over many people who use Windows has corrupted Microsoft. They do what they want because they know they won't lose their market share since there is no equal competitor and it's very hard to migrate from operating system you have been conditioned to use for decades.

I call it "bait & control" where company eventualy becomes powerful enough to grab their client base by the balls and I am not the only one who despises this behavior. Not only Microsoft do this however...

It asks me to login and after successful login it fixes itself.
Google Workspace does this, for some reason it randomly logs you out and you need to log back in again just to 'verify you are who you say you are'. It's annoying, but probably nothing worth sweating over.

The worst thing regarding MS is the annoying notification asking you to rectify the issue with your Microsoft account.

Nope. Google actually used to have a link explaining why they get you to log back in all the time, it used to mention something along the lines of verification.
yeah, it did that on my old work account too, real pita. "log back in?! i was just there two minutes ago!"

yeah, it did that on my old work account too, real pita. "log back in?! i was just there two minutes ago!"
Chromium is the worst, you cannot stay logged into Google Workspace on Chromium. Once the browser closes, you're instantly logged out. I swear it's deliberate on behalf of Google, I'm just not too sure why?

That message indicates the device you're on has fallen out of your list of devices on your Microsoft account. If you haven't turned a PC on in a while they are automatically removed from your account, for instance.

Chromium is the worst, you cannot stay logged into Google Workspace on Chromium. Once the browser closes, you're instantly logged out. I swear it's deliberate on behalf of Google, I'm just not too sure why?
Google cloud engine does seem to hold the login pretty well for me.

Back