making dead pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve216s

Limp Gawd
is it posible to make dead pixels so if I need a certan amount to get it replaced

I am sure my 400 watt pinhole laser would do the trick just dont melt a hole in the screen:D :) :) :D :eek:

Originally posted by steve216s
is it posible to make dead pixels so if I need a certan amount to get it replaced

Yes, there are ways of possibly causing more dead pixels. Of course your using it to defraud somebody so I will not go into detail. However, just think of the easiest way to break something using gravity and i'm sure you'll find a way.

Originally posted by CyberCRAP
Yes, there are ways of possibly causing more dead pixels. Of course your using it to defraud somebody so I will not go into detail. However, just think of the easiest way to break something using gravity and i'm sure you'll find a way.

There can't be any physical damage present though :D..

How could I be defrauding people if they cant sell me what I payed for

You payed for a monitor from a company who has a dead-pixel return policy specified in their store/on their website.. If you didn't like this policy and didn't want to take a chance on dead pixels, buy the monitor retail after you have tested it, even if it costs you extra. What you're talking about is fraud, and this thread will be locked.

The fraud -- damaging a product in order to falsely represent it to a company so you can participate in their return program.

Per the rules:

"You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity."

Assisting you in defrauding a vendor qualifies.

B.B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back